Cold War in Sheffield: The Second World Peace Congress November, 1950
- On Splitting Atoms and a Burgundy Dress. Maisel, Yonatan // Review Americana: A Literary Journal;Spring2009, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p4
A personal narrative which explores the author's experience of the Cold War is presented.
- The Specter (Book Review). Reeves, Thomas C. // American Historical Review;Oct75, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p1066
Reviews the book 'The Specter: Original Essays on the Cold War and the Origins of McCarthyism,' edited by Robert Griffith and Athan Theoharis.
- Cold War America (Book). Coutts, Brian; McConnell, Tamara // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p41
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Cold War America: 1946 to 1990,' edited by Ross Gregory and others.
- American Night: The Literary Left in the Era of the Cold War. Whitfield, Stephen J. // Canadian Journal of History;Spring/Summer2013, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p182
The article reviews the book "American Night: The Literary Left in the Era of the Cold War," by Alan M. Wald, part of a trilogy.
- Restructuring defense. Pirie, Robert B // Issues in Science & Technology;Winter91, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p91
Reviews the book "Beyond the Thaw: A New National Strategy," by S. J. Deitchman.
- The Fifty-Year Wound (Book). Gilbert, Taloy // Booklist;3/15/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 14, p1208
Reviews the book 'The Fifty-Year Wound: The True Price of America's Cold War Victory,' by Derek Leebaert.
- The Post-American World. Salmons, Richard // Policy;Summer2008/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p61
The article reviews the book "The Post-American World," by Fareed Zakaria.
- Wars and Peace (Book). Allison, William Thomas // History Teacher;Aug2001, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p543
Reviews the book 'Wars and Peace: The Future Americans Envisioned, 1861-1991,' by David Mayers.
- America's secret heroes in an undeclared nonwar. Martinovich, Steve // Christian Science Monitor;11/1/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 237, p18
Reviews the book 'By Any Means Necessary: America?s Secret Air War in the Cold War,' by William Burrows.