Reconstruction, Affluence and Labour Politics: Coventry 1945-60
- The Attlee Years. Smith, Justin Davis // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall92, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p66
Reviews the book "The Attlee Years," edited by Nick Tiratsoo.
- Labour's First Century. Adams, Tony // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p102
Reviews the book "Labour's First Century," edited by Duncan Tanner, Pat Thane and Nick Tiratsoo.
- BETWEEN the LINES. T. G. // University Business;Feb2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p16
The article reviews the book "The Business School and the Bottom Line," by Ken Starkey and Nick Tiratsoo.
- 'England Arise!' The Labour Party and Popular Politics in the 1940s. Riddell, Neil // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter96, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p364
Reviews the book "England Arise! The Labour Party and Popular Politics in the 1940s," by Steven Fielding, Peter Thompson and Nick Tiratsoo.
- Labour in power but not in control. Crafts, Nick // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring94, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p45
The article reviews the book "Industrial Efficiency and State Intervention: Labour 1939-51," by Nick Tiratsoo and Jim Tomlinson.
- Shop Talk. Fiefer, William Paul // Progressive;May86, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p46
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Revitalize the Labor Movement: Union Militancy Democracy and Workers' Control.'
- The Labor Movement in Wisconsin (Book Review). Zieger, Robert H. // American Historical Review;Dec85, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p1288
Reviews the book 'The Labor Movement in Wisconsin: A History,' by Robert W. Ozanne.
- Democracy in the Labor Movement. / Corruption and Racketeering in the Labor Movement. Barbash, Jack; Morris, James O. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul59, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p646
The article reviews the two books on labor organizations which are the "Democracy in the Labor Movement," by Joel Seidman and "Corruption and Racketeering in the Labor Movement," by Philip Taft.
- Reigniting the Labor Movement: Restoring Means to Ends in a Democratic Labor Movement. Howell, Chris // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p133
The article reviews the book "Reigniting the Labor Movement: Restoring Means to Ends in a Democratic Labor Movement," by Gerald Friedman.