Seventy Five Years of Struggle and Achievement: A Review of the Activities of the NUR Manchester District Council 1913-1988
- Where to Find It (Book). // Labor Law Journal;Dec56, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p785
Reviews the book "American Labor Union Periodicals."
- Labor Unions (Book Review). Rosswurm, Kevin M.; Harris, Robert R. // Library Journal;1/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Labor Unions,' edited by Gary M. Fink.
- The Teamsters (Book). Nash, Ken // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2405
Reviews the book 'The Teamsters,' by Steven Brill.
- An Aid to Union Administration. // Labor Law Journal;May51, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p386
The article presents information on the book, "Financial Reports of Labor Unions," by George Kozmetsky. The research is based upon a study of the reports as well as personal interviews with over one hundred union officials. The book contains a detailed analysis of the financial reports of the...
- TRANSNATIONAL CO-OPERATION AMONG LABOUR UNIONS. Treuren, Gerry // International Journal of Employment Studies;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p186
The article reviews the book "Transnational Co-operation Among Labour Unions," edited by M. Gordon and L. Turner.
- The Economic Analysis of Labor Union Power (Book). // Labor Law Journal;Apr58, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p313
Reviews the book "The Economic Analysis of Labor Union Power," by Edward H. Chamberlin.
- FEDERAL REGULATION OF LABOR UNIONS. Baccus, J.H. // Western Speech;Jan1942, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p28
Reviews the book, "Federal Regulation of Labor Unions," compiled by J.V. Garland.
- Intellectuals in Labor Unions (Book. Mishler, Elliot G.; Gouldner, Helen P. // Public Opinion Quarterly;Spring58, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p78
Reviews the book "Intellectuals in Labour Unions," by Harold L. Wilensky.
- Transnational Cooperation among Labor Unions (Book). Chaison, Gary // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p555
The article reviews the book "Transnational Cooperation among Labor Unions," edited by Michael E. Gordon and Lowell Turner.