Conservatism and Collectivism 1886-1914
- Victorian Liberalism/Conservatism and Collectivism, 1886--1914 (Book). Waters, Chris // Victorian Studies;Winter92, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p241
Reviews two books on Victorian liberalism. 'Victorian Liberalism: Nineteenth-Century Political Thought and Practice,' edited by Richard Bellamy; 'Conservatism and Collectivism, 1886-1914,' by Matthew Fforde
- Shorter notices. Smith, Paul // English Historical Review;Feb94, Vol. 109 Issue 430, p231
Reviews the book `Conservatism and Collectivism, 1886-1914,' by Matthew Fforde.
- Desocialisation. The Crisis of Post-Modernity. Beck, Ashley // Pastoral Review;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p93
The article reviews the book "Desocialisation: The Crisis of Post-Modernity," by Matthew Fforde.
- Keeping the Tablets (Book). Sauer, James L.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;4/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p87
Reviews the book 'Keeping the Tablets: Modern American Conservative Thought,' edited by William Buckley Jr. and Charles R. Kesler.
- Darwinian Conservatism. Junker, Thomas // History & Philosophy of the Life Sciences;2007, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p248
The article reviews the book "Darwinian Conservatism," by Lary Arnhart.
- Darwinian Conservatism. Beckwith, Francis J. // Review of Politics;Fall2006, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p680
The article reviews the book "Darwinian Conservatism," by Larry Arnhart.
- Progressiveness and Conservatism (Book Review). Gilman, Stuart C.; Havens, Murray Clark // Journal of Politics;Aug79, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p988
Reviews the book `Progressiveness and Conservatism: The Fundamental Dimensions of Ideological Controversy and Their Relationship to Social Class,' by C. P. Middendorp.
- Conservative Scholarship. Lamb, Kevin // Human Events;5/19/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 17, p18
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Conservatism in America Since 1930,' edited by Gregory L. Schneider.
- Liberal Conservatism, Not Conservative Liberalism. Lawler, Peter Augustine // Intercollegiate Review;Fall2003/Spring2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1/2, p58
Reviews the book "The Meaning of Conservatism," 3rd ed., by Roger Scruton.