Patterns of European Industrialisation: The Nineteenth Century, Routledge
- The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy since Unification. Fauri, Francesca // Enterprise & Society (Oxford University Press / USA);Sep2013, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p675
The article reviews the book "The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy since Unification," edited by Gianni Toniolo.
- Storia economica dell'Italia liberale (1850-1918) (Book). Glazier, Ira A. // American Historical Review;Oct90, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p1240
Reviews the book `Storia economica dell'Italia liberale (1850-1918),` by Gianni Toniolo.
- NBER profile: Richard Sylla. // NBER Reporter;Spring95, p19
Profiles Richard Sylla, a research associate in the US National Bureau of Economic Research's (NBER) Program on the Development of the American Economy and economics professor at New York University's Stern School of Business. Career history; Academic background; Family life.
- A History of Interest Rates. Wilson, Thomas F. // Challenge (05775132);May/Jun92, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p56
Reviews the book "A History of Interest Rates," Third Edition, by Sidney Homer and Richard Sylla
- Genealogy of American Finance. Wright, Robert E.; Sylla, Richard // Financial History;Summer2016, Issue 118, p42
No abstract available.
- Genealogy of American Finance. Quinn, Judy // Library Journal;3/1/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 4, p117
No abstract available.
- Western Europe. Moravcsik, Andrew // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p179
The article reviews several books including "The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy Since Unification," edited by Gianni Toniolo, "Angela Merkel: A Chancellorship Forged in Crisis," by Alan Crawford and Tony Czuczka, and "The Passage to Europe: How a Continent Became a Union," by Luuk Van...
- 2012 Museum Gala Honoring Felix Rohatyn. // Financial History;Winter2012, Issue 102, p6
Several photographs from the 2012 Museum Gala honoring Felix Rohatyn is presented featuring notable people including Museum Chair Richard Sylla, Vice Chair Charlotte Beyer, and 2012 John C. Whitehead Award recipient Felix Rohatyn.
- Inconvenient glow: cliometrics and the "golden age" of capitalism. RUGITSKY, FERNANDO M. // Brazilian Journal of Political Economy / Revista de Economia Pol;out-dez2014, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p587
This paper aims to criticize the recent cliometrics literature on the so-called "golden age" of capitalism. The works of Nicholas Crafts, Gianni Toniolo, and Barry Eichengreen are reconstructed in order to reveal the main characteristics of this research program. Its narrow quantitative focus,...