Working for Victory?: Images of Women in the First World War
- Working for Victory? Images of Women in the First World War 1914-1918. // Woman's Art Journal;Spring/Summer89, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p50
The article reviews the book "Working for Victory? Images of Women in the First World War 1914-1918," by Diana Condell and Jean Liddiard.
- Selected poems and letters (Book). Startup, Frank // School Librarian;Spring2004, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p52
Reviews the book "Selected Poems and Letters," by Isaac Rosenberg and edited by Jean Liddiard.
- The Remains of Isaac Rosenberg. Arditi, Neil // Parnassus: Poetry in Review;2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p372
Reviews two books by Isaac Rosenberg. "The Poems and Plays of Isaac Rosenberg," edited by Vivien Noakes; "Selected Poems and Letters," edited by Jean Liddiard.
- The Women (Book Review). Middleton, Karen P. // Library Journal;10/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p2111
Reviews the book 'The Women.'
- OOH, BABY& talk dirty to me! // Redbook;Jul2007, Vol. 209 Issue 1, p92
The article reviews the book "Porn For Women."
- The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present (Book Review). Andrew, Donna T. // American Historical Review;Dec83, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p1262
Reviews the book 'The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present: Interpretive Bibliographical Essays,' edited by Barbara Kanner.
- The American Women (Book). Mozenter, Farada L. // Library Journal;3/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the book 'The American Women: A Report in Depth 1987,' edited by Sara E. Rix, introduction by Juanita Kreps and preface by Patricia Schroeder and Olympia Snowe.
- Women and Russia (Book). Rasmussen, Carol // Library Journal;3/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p593
Reviews the book 'Women and Russia: Feminist Writings From the Soviet Union,' edited and introduced by Tatyana Mamonova, translated by Rebecca Park and Catherine A. Fitzpatrick and introduction by Robin Morgan.
- A History of Women in America (Book). Sutherland, Laura E. // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2418
Reviews the book 'A History of Women in America,' by Carol Hymowitz and Michaele Weissman.