New Directions in Soviet History
- The Bolshevik Poster (Book). Kennedy, Janet // American Historical Review;Oct90, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p1252
Reviews the book `The Bolshevik Poster,` by Stephen White.
- Sir Edward Coke and the 'Grievances of the Commonwealth' (Book Review). Jones, W.J. // Canadian Journal of History;Aug80, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p278
Reviews the book 'Sir Edward Coke and the Grievances of the Commonwealth, 1621-1628,' by Stephen D. White.
- Beyond the Numbers. // District Administration;Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p86
Reviews the book "Beyond the Numbers," by Stephen H. White.
- The Origins of Detente: The Genoa Conference and Soviet-Western Relations, 1921-1922 (Book). Gorodetsky, Gabriel // American Historical Review;Apr91, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p498
Reviews the book `The Origins of Detente: The Genoa Conference and Soviet-Western Relations, 1921-1922,` by Stephen White.
- Red, White, Blue, and Catholic. Gage, Logan Paul // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep2016, Issue 265, p65
No abstract available.
- Connecting light sculpture with vermiculture. // In Business;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the art work and publication business of Stephen White in Leaburg, Oregon. White's creation of light sculpture pieces; Publication of quarterly publication titled `Worm Digest.'
- Afterword: Notes on the Bearable Lightness of Being. Gaonkar, Dilip; Topper, Keith // Hedgehog Review;Summer2005, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p93
This essay comments on the tracks of a weak ontology. Stephen White's own depiction of the genealogy of his project, as well as the lively reactions it has elicited, suggests his project is an exemplary instance of the second type of intervention. Sustaining Affirmation, was to spark broad...
- Stephen A. White. // Seattle Business;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p50
The article features Stephen A. White, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Milliman. He provides a background on how he got interested in the actuarial profession. He describes his work at Milliman since 1985. He discusses the history of the company and its achievements. He adds the...
- ENCOURAGEMENT TO EXPLORE. Hume, Clephane // Expository Times;Nov2007, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p84
The article reviews the book "A Space for Unknowing: The Place of Agnosis in Faith," by Stephen R. White.