- Jarvis, Peter, and Colin Griffin (eds.). 2003. Adult and Continuing Education: Major Themes in Education. Rogers, Alan // International Review of Education / Internationale Zeitschrift f;Jan2004, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p77
Reviews the book "Adult and Continuing Education: Major Themes in Education," edited by Jarvis Griffin, Peter Griffin and Colin Griffin.
- Handbook of Adult and Continuing Education/Adult and Continuing Education: Major Themes in Education. Nesbit, Tom // Adult Education Quarterly;Nov2005, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p71
Reviews the books "Handbook of Adult and Continuing Education," edited by Arthur L. Wilson and Elisabeth R. Hayes and "Adult and Continuing Education: Major Themes in Education," vols. 1-5, edited by Peter Jarvis and Colin Griffin.
- Minerals. // Library Media Connection;May2009, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p95
The article reviews the book "Minerals."
- Barrister revenue hits Â£250k at Kings. Goswami, Nina // Lawyer;3/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the 18% increase of the revenue per barrister (RPB) in 2007 of Kings Chambers in North West England. Kings' senior clerk Colin Griffin stated that 2007 had been a thriving year for the company's core areas, which includes planning, personal injury and commercial. The...
- RIPI ACTIVITY PIPELINE. // Planner;Nov2016, p47
The article discusses activities of Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) including RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence, Pipelines and Informed Planning Alliance (PIPA) 2016 conference along with subscription fees for RTPI and list of death of RTPI members including Paul Brenikov and Colin Griffin.
- The Miner's Fight for Democracy (Book). Rosswurm, Kevin M. // Library Journal;7/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p1416
Reviews the book 'The Miner's Fight for Democracy: Arnold Miller and the Reform of the United States Mine Workers,' by Paul F. Clark.
- The Scottish Miners, 1764-1939, Volume 1 (book). Whatley, Christopher A. // Scottish Economic & Social History;2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p83
Reviews the book 'The Scottish Miners, 1764â€“1939,' Volume One by Alan B. Campbell.
- The Miners of Decazeville (Book Review) . Amdur, Kathryn E. // American Historical Review;Jun86, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p678
Reviews the book 'The Miners of Decazeville: A Genealogy of Deindustrialization,' by Donald Reid.
- Miners, Quarrymen and Saltworkers (Book Review). McFeely, Mary Drake // Library Journal;10/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 17, p2062
Reviews the book 'Miners, Quarrymen and Saltworkers,' edited by Raphael Samuel.