Forged in Fire: The History of the Fire Brigades Union
- "This Rash Act" (Book). Jalland, Pat // Victorian Studies;Autumn2002, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p194
Reviews the non-fiction book 'This Rash Act: Suicide Across the Life Cycle in the Victorian City,' by Victor Bailey.
- Crime, Protest, Community and Police in Nineteenth Century Britain. Philips, David // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn83, Issue 47, p58
Reviews books on criminal administration history in Great Britain. "Crime, Protest, Community and Police in Nineteenth Century Britain," by David Jones; "Policing and Punishment in Nineteenth Century Britain," edited by Victor Bailey.
- Sparing the Rod (Book Review). Thane, Pat // History Today;Feb88, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p59
Reviews the book 'Delinquency and Citizenship. Reclaiming the Young Offender 1914-1948,' by Victor Bailey.
- Trippin' Tones. // Bass Player;Nov2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p39
The musical notation "Slippin' N' Trippin," by Victor Bailey is presented.
- Where to Find It (Book). // Labor Law Journal;Dec56, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p785
Reviews the book "American Labor Union Periodicals."
- Labor Unions (Book Review). Rosswurm, Kevin M.; Harris, Robert R. // Library Journal;1/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Labor Unions,' edited by Gary M. Fink.
- Bassquake. // Bass Player;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the presence of celebrity bassists at the Anaheim Bass Bash in Anaheim, California. Victor Bailey; Steve Lawson; Todd Johnson.
- The Teamsters (Book). Nash, Ken // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2405
Reviews the book 'The Teamsters,' by Steven Brill.
- An Aid to Union Administration. // Labor Law Journal;May51, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p386
The article presents information on the book, "Financial Reports of Labor Unions," by George Kozmetsky. The research is based upon a study of the reports as well as personal interviews with over one hundred union officials. The book contains a detailed analysis of the financial reports of the...