Never Just A Game: Players, Owners, and American Baseball to 1920
- Much More Than a Game: Players, Owners, & American Baseball Since 1921 (Book). Sperber, Murray // Indiana Magazine of History;Sep2001, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p248
Reviews the book "Much More Than a Game: Players, Owners, & American Baseball Since 1921," by Robert F. Burk.
- WITH CUSTER AT THE DEATH. Poulter, Keith // North & South: The Official Magazine of the Civil War Society;May2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p64
A review of the book "With Custer at the Death," by Robert F. Burke is presented.
- Marvin Miller: Baseball Revolutionary. Renvall, Brian // Library Journal;2/15/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p103
No abstract available.
- The Corporate State and the Broker State: The Du Ponts and American National Politics, 1925-1940 (Book). Hawley, Ellis W. // American Historical Review;Dec91, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p1632
Reviews the book `The Corporate State and the Broker State: The Du Ponts and American National Politics 1925-1940,` by Robert F. Burk.
- Looking It Up. Stoler, Peter // Time;1/16/1978, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p77
The article reviews the book "The Baseball Encyclopedia."
- BASEBALL STRATEGIES (Book). // Coach & Athletic Director;Aug2003, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book "Baseball Strategies," edited by Jack Stallings and Rob Bennett.
- The Manley Arts. Manley, Will // Booklist;10/1/2001, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p272
Reviews the book 'The Baseball Encyclopedia.'
- The Baseball Encylopedia (Book Review). Kindzerske, John // Library Journal;9/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 15, p1685
Reviews the book 'The Baseball Encyclopedia: The Complete and Official Record of Major League Baseball,' edited by Joseph L Reichler.
- Thurman Munson (Book Review). Hoffman, William H. // Library Journal;10/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p2129
Reviews the book 'Thurman Munson: An Autobiography,' by Thurman Munson and Martin Appel.