CatÃ¡logo de los Archivos y DocumentaciÃ³n de Particulares
- REFIGURING THE ARCHIVE (Book). Kirkwood, Clive // S. A. Archives Journal;2003, Vol. 43, p94
Reviews the book "Refiguring the Archive," edited by Carolyn Hamilton et al.
- Archival Choices: Managing the Historical Record in an Age of Abundance (Book). Martz Jr., David J. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul84, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p165
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Archival Choices: Managing the Historical Record in an Age of Abundance,' edited by Nancy E. Peace.
- The September 11 Digital Archive. Visited Thursday, March 25, 2004. Sleeman, Bill // Government Information Quarterly;2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p124
Reviews the book "The September 11 Digital Archive."
- Schmoozing to the top? Newman, Joanna M.A. // Australian Library Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p270
Reviews the book 'Leadership and Administration of Successful Archival Programs,' edited by Bruce W. Dearstyne.
- Exploring archives (Book). Dominy, Graham // S. A. Archives Journal;1999, Vol. 41, p86
Reviews the book 'Exploring Archives: An Introduction to Archival Ideas and Practice in South Africa,' by Verne Harris.
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard. Tatem, Jill // Archival Issues: Journal of the Midwest Archives Conference;2003/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p144
The article reviews the book "Describing Archives: A Content Standard."
- First steps in archives: a practical guide. Simmons, Becky // Art Libraries Journal;2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p47
Reviews the book "First Steps in Archives: A Practical Guide," compiled by the ARLIS/UK and Ireland Visual Archives Committee.
- REVIEW OF INVENTORY OF MAIN HOLDINGS OF THE SOUND ARCHIVES. London, Norman T. // Canadian Journal of Communication;Summer1979, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p48
The article reviews the book "Inventory of Main Holdings of the Sound Archives/REPERTOIRE SELECTIF DES ARCHIVES SONORES."
- Archives. Clapinson, Mary // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul88, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p198
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Archives and Library Administration: Divergent Traditions and Common Concerns,' edited by Lawrence McCrank;