- The long march of labour. Wood, Geoffrey // Parliamentary Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p487
Reviews books on politics in Great Britain. `The Labour Party Since 1945,' by Kevin Jeffreys; `Labor and the English Genius,' by Gregory Elliott; `Comrade or Brother,' by Mary Davis.
- Leading Labour. Tanner, Duncan // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p391
Reviews the book "Leading Labour. From Keir Hardie to Tony Blair," edited by Kevin Jefferys.
- Reviews: British history. Bryan, Edward // Teaching History;Jun94, Issue 76, p44
Reviews the book `The Labour Party Since 1945,' by Kevin Jefferys.
- Shorter notices. Whiting, R.C. // English Historical Review;Sep96, Vol. 111 Issue 443, p1035
Reviews the book `The Labour Party since 1945,' by Kevin Jefferys.
- Music of chance. Schaefer, Sarah; Cowley, Jason // New Statesman;11/18/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4614, p52
Reviews the book 'Finest and Darkest Hours: The Decisive Events in British Politics from Churchill to Blair,' by Kevin Jefferys.
- Political Parties: Organization and Power (Book). Shapiro, Yonathan // European Sociological Review;Dec1989, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p316
Reviews the book "Political Parties: Organization and Power," by Angelo Panebianco.
- History of U.S. Political Parties (Book Review). Hollingsworth, J. Rogers // American Historical Review;Apr75, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p492
Reviews the book 'History of U.S. Political Parties,' vol. 1, '1789-1860: From Factions to Parties,' vol. 2, '1860-1910: The Gilded Age of Politics,' vol. 3, '1910-1945: From Square Deal to New Deal,' vol. 4, '1945-1972: The Politics of Change,' edited by Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr.
- Reform Agenda. Blum, Bill // Progressive;Oct84, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p41
Reviews the book 'Alternatives: Proposals for America From the Democratic Left,' edited by Irving Howe.
- Political Parties (Book). Cohen, Morris R. // New Republic;10/21/16, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p303
Reviews the book "Political Parties," by Robert Michels.