Englishmen and Jews: Social Relations and Political Culture 1840- 1914
- Will The Real Benjamin Disraeli Please Stand Up? Or The Importance of Being Earnest. Wohl, Anthony // Nineteenth Century Studies;1997, Vol. 11, p133
The article reviews several books including "Englishmen and Jews: Social Relations, and Political Culture, 1840-1914," by David Feldman; "Figures of Conversion: `The Jewish Question' & English National Identity," by Michael Ragussis; and "Young Disraeli. 1804-1846," by Jane Ridley.
- English Public Law. Rowan, Dean C. // International Journal of Legal Information;Spring2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p168
Reviews the book "English Public Law," edited by David Feldman.
- PLANNER'S LIBRARY. Henderson, Harold // Planning;Feb2013, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p48
The article reviews the book "Water," by David Lewis Feldman.
- Vitamin D. Katan, Martijn B. // New England Journal of Medicine;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 20, p2202
The article presents a review of the book "Vitamin D," Second edition edited by David Feldman, J. Wesley Pike, and Francis H. Glorieux.
- As Curious As That Cat. Helem, Lisa // Newsweek;12/13/2004, Vol. 144 Issue 24, p10
Reviews the book "Do Elephants Jump?" by David Feldman.
- OSTEOPOROSIS: TRANSLATING RESEARCH INTO CLINICAL PRACTICE. Gordon, Janet // Gerontologist;Dec2003, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p939
Reviews the book "Osteoporosis," edited by Robert Marcus, David Feldman and Jennifer Kelsey.
- Metropolis. London: Histories and Representations since 1800. Clapson, Mark // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring91, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p64
Reviews the book 'Metropolis. London: Histories and Representations since 1800,' edited by David Feldman and Gareth Stedman Jones.
- The making of whiz kids. CHANCE, PAUL // Psychology Today;Apr87, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p72
The article reviews the book "Nature's Gambit: Child Prodigies and the Development of Human Potential," by David Feldman.
- Water Policy for Sustainable Development. // Future Survey;Sep2007, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p7
The article reviews the book "Water Policy for Sustainable Development" by David Lewis Feldman.