The Future of the Market: An Essay on the Regulation of Money and Nature after the Collapse of 'Actually Existing Socialism'
- The Future of the Market: An essay on the Regulation of Money and Nature after the Collapse of 'Actually Existing Socialism' Hay, Colin // Capital & Class;Spring95, Vol. 15 Issue 55, p167
Reviews the book "The Future of the Market: An Essay on the Regulation of Money and Nature After the Collapse of Actually Existing Socialism," by Elmar Altvater and translated by Patrick Camiller.
- "El carÃ¡cter fetichista de las formas capitalistas es responsable de la creencia de que el crecimiento es ilimitado, como si el capitalismo fuera a existir eternamente". Altvater, Elmar // AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico;2013, Vol. 28 Issue 69, p265
No abstract available.
- Gezi as an object of sociological inquiry. ÖZÇETİN, BURAK // Turkish Review;Nov2014, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p668
No abstract available.
- Socialization (Book Review). // Education;Apr/May73, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p356
The theme for the 1967 conference of the Association of Social Anthropotogists was "Socialization." This volume consists of the papers presented at the conference which was held at University of Birmingham. Generally, the focus was on the socialization of adolescents and youth, rather than on...
- Socialism and the Cities (Book Review). Bedford, Henry F. // American Historical Review;Oct76, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p953
Reviews the book 'Socialism and the Cities,' edited by Bruce M. Stave.
- SOCIALISM IN FRANCE: FROM JUARES TO MITTERRAND. Stern, Fritz // Foreign Affairs;Spring84, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1018
Reviews the book 'Socialism in France: From Juares to Mitterrand,' edited by Stuart Williams.
- Poverty and Social Change (Book Review). Watson, Sandra Ruoff // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1761
Reviews the book 'Poverty and Social Change,' by Kristen Gronbjerg and others.
- Michael Harrington: What's in a Name? Harrington, Michael // New Republic;2/8/69, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p30
Reviews the book "The Origins of Socialism," by George Lichtheim.
- Towards Socialism in Tanzania (Book Review). Bennett, Norman R. // American Historical Review;Feb80, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p188
Reviews the book 'Towards Socialism in Tanzania,' edited by Bismarck U. Mwansasu and Cranford Pratt.