- Defining Sexuality and Gender Roles in Modern Britain and Europe. Hunt, Tamara L. // Journal of Women's History;Winter96, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p162
Reviews books on sexuality and gender roles. 'Predicaments of Love,' by J. Miriam Benn, 'A Sylvia Pankhurst Reader,' edited by Kathryn Dodd and 'Forbidden History: The State, Society and the Regulation of Sexuality in Modern Europe,' edited by John C. Fout.
- Reviews. Wilson, Jill // Australian Journal of Social Issues (Australian Council of Socia;Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p348
Reviews the book "Young People, Health and Family Life," by Julia Brennan, Kathryn Dodd, Ann Oakley and Pamela Storey.
- Clout (Book Review). Mitchell, Ruth C. // LJ: Library Journal;2/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p301
Reviews the book 'Clout: Womanpower and Politics,' by Susan Tolchin and Martin Tolchin.
- Women in Politics (Book Review). vanSonnenberg, Catherine // School Library Journal;Jan87, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p85
Reviews the book 'Women in Politics,' by Sharon Whitney and Tom Raynor.
- Women in Politics (Book). Cooper, Ilene // Booklist;12/1/2002, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p655
Reviews the book 'Women in Politics,' by Karen Zeinert.
- Momentum (Book). Bates, Sally // School Library Journal;Nov88, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p147
Reviews the book 'Momentum: Women in American Politics Now,' by Ronna Romney and Beppie Harrison.
- In the Running (Book). Cain, Anne Henley // Library Journal;6/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p1227
Reviews the book 'In the Running: The New Woman Candidate,' by Ruth B. Mandel.
- Best Practice. // Checkout;Dec2014, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p18
Information on topics discussed at the Efficient Consumer Response (ECR) Ireland Category Management & Shopper Marketing Conference and Awards held in Ireland in 2014, is presented. Topics discussed include brand development, retail management, and building customer relations. The conference...
- Women Transforming Politics: Worldwide Strategies for Empowerment (Book). Currie, Dawn H. // Humanity & Society;May93, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p232
Reviews the book "Women Transforming Politics: Worldwide Strategies for Empowerment," edited by Jill M. Bystydzienski.