Commoners: Common Right, Enclosure and Social Change in England, 1700-1820
- Book reviews. Kerr, Derek // Capital & Class;Spring97, Vol. 18 Issue 61, p164
Reviews the book "Commoners: Common Right, Enclosure and Social Change in England 1700-1820," by J.M. Neeson.
- Poverty and Social Change (Book Review). Watson, Sandra Ruoff // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1761
Reviews the book 'Poverty and Social Change,' by Kristen Gronbjerg and others.
- In the Country (Book Review). Otness, Harold M. // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p722
Reviews the book 'In the Country,' by Inge Morath and Arthur Miller.
- A new growth industry. Mood, Alexander M. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov72, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book 'The Human Meanings of Social Change,' edited by Angus Campbell and Philip E. Converse.
- SOCIAL CHANGE (Book). Stanley, Manfred // Social Forces;Mar73, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p393
Reviews the book "Social Change," by Ian Hogbin.
- Explorations in Social Change (Book). Gentry, John N. // Monthly Labor Review;Jan65, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book 'Explorations in Social Change,' edited by George Zollschan and Walter Hirsch.
- Social Change 2.0. McLaughlin, Chris // Alternatives Journal (AJ) - Canada's Environmental Voice;2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p35
The article reviews the book "Social Change 2.0," by David Gershon.
- SOCIAL CHANGE IN THE FAMILY (Book). Wittman, James S.; Jr. // Social Forces;Dec69, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p292
Reviews the book "Social Change in the Family," by Jan Dizard.
- LAW AND SOCIAL CHANGE (Book). // Social Forces;Jun74, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p587
Reviews the book "law and social change," by Jane Fishburne Collier.