- Book reviews. Western, John // Progress in Human Geography;Jun99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p316
Reviews the book 'London: The Promised Land? The Migrant experience in a Capital City,'s View,' edited by A.J. Kershen.
- Language, Labour and Migration. Panayi, Panikos // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p125
Reviews the book "Language, Labour and Migration," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- Food, migrants, and locals. Scholliers, Peter // Focaal;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 45, p167
Reviews the book "Food in the Migrant Experience," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- Book Reviews. Boal, Frederick W. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Dec98, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p2369
Reviews the book `London: The Promised Land? The Migrant Experience in a Capital City,' edited by AnneJ. Kershen.
- Representing the German Nation Durrani, Osman // Modern Language Review;Apr2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p522
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Representing the German Nation: History and Identity in Twentieth-Century Germany,' edited by Mary Fulbrook and Martin Swales.
- The French People. // Education;May1902, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p583
The article reviews the book "The French People," by Arthur Hassall.
- SMUG AS A BUG. Gwyn, Richard // Books in Canada;Jun76, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p6
Reviews the book 'But Not in Canada,' by Walter Stewart.
- De-essentializing the Banlieues, reframing the nation: documentary cinema in France in the late 1990s. Levasseur, Bruno // New Cinemas: Journal of Contemporary Film;2008, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p97
This article considers the part played by recent documentary cinema in France in constructing an integrated â€“ rather than a fragmented â€“ image of the French nation. Suggesting that this may be part of an international trend in documentary-making, it starts from the observation that...
- Book reviews. Aitken, Stuart C. // Progress in Human Geography;Mar1999, Vol. 23 Issue 1
Reviews the book 'The Crowded Prairie: American National Identity in the Hollywood Western,' by M. Coyne.