The Rise and Decline ofthe Male Breadwinner Family: Studies in Gendered Pollens of Labour Division and Household Organization
- THE RISE AND DECLINE OF THE MALE BREADWINNER FAMILY? Strachan, Glenda // International Journal of Employment Studies;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p181
The article reviews the book "The Rise and Decline of the Male Breadwinner Family?" edited by Angelique Janssens.
- Family FactbookÂ® (Book Review). Haas, Marilyn L. // Library Journal;10/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p2094
Reviews the book 'Family Factbook.'
- Family Matters (Book). Headley, Susan // Youth Studies Australia;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book "Family Matters."
- Families, Families, Families! Smith, Mary Jean // School Library Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p104
No abstract available.
- Relations, 1968. Corey, Deborah Joy // Ruminate Magazine;Summer2010, Issue 16, p10
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing the life of her family and relatives.
- Missing Child. Donnelly, Tony // Fourth River;Autumn2009, Issue 6, p79
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing his family growing in number.
- Analysing families (Book). Kravdal, Oystein // European Journal of Population;2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p223
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Analysing Families. Morality and Rationality in Policy and Practice,' edited by Alan Carling, Simon Duncan and Rosalind Edwards.
- Family Picture. Anderson, Christine Warren // Individual Psychology: The Journal of Adlerian Theory, Research ;Sep82, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p306
Reviews the book 'The Family: Evaluation and Treatment,' edited by C.K. Hofling and J.M. Lewis.
- The Victorian Family (Book Review). Peterson, M. Jeanne // American Historical Review;Apr79, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p460
Reviews the book 'The Victorian Family: Structure and Stresses,' edited by Anthony S. Wohl.