Nature and Artifice: The Life and Thought of Thomas Hodgskin, 1797-1869
- Shorter Notices. Claeys, Gregory // English Historical Review;Jun99, Vol. 114 Issue 457, p747
Reviews the book `Nature and Artifice. The Life and Thought of Thomas Hodgskin, 1787-1869,' by David Stack.
- Entrepreneur has designs on providing service to cities. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the meeting of leaders to hear Dave Stack, a software programmer and entrepreneur in Northeast Ohio. Effort of Stack to market the company Net Designs and web site building software; Features of the web site.
- Medivo Appoints Life Sciences Industry Leader David Stack to Its Board of Directors. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/26/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces the appointment of David Stack to the board of directors at Medivo Inc.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc. to Present at Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference to be held in Miami, Florida on March 14, 2012 and presentation being held by David Stack, president, Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc. at the conference.
- Book Review: ADAPT - why success always starts with failure. Iqbal, Ali // International Journal of Innovations in Business;Dec2012, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p525
The article reviews the book "The Undercover Economist," by Tim Harford.
- The Passionate Economist (Book). Marcuss, Rosemary D. // Business Economics;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p74
Reviews the book "The Passionate Economist," by Dianne Swonk.
- Reconsider the moral and the political. Teper, Lazare // Monthly Labor Review;Feb77, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p90
Reviews the book 'Economists at Bay: Why the Experts Will Never Solve Your Problems,' by Robert Lekachman.
- An overview of the profession. Gruchy, Allan G. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep74, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p68
Reviews the book `The World of the Economist,' by Hugh S. Norton.
- The Making of an Economist, Redux. Xuan Pham // Economic Issues;Mar2008, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p100
The article reviews the book "The Making of an Economist, Redux," by D. Colander.