Unbridled Spirits. Women ofthe English Revolution: 1640-60
- Emily Bronte (Book). Lorsch, Susan E. // Library Journal;5/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p900
Reviews the book 'Emily Bronte: The Artist As Free Woman,' by Stevie Davis.
- The Element of Water (Book Review). Baird, Vanessa // New Internationalist;Jul2001, Issue 336, p31
Reviews the book 'The Element of Water,' by Stevie Davies.
- Feminist Awakenings: Review of Essie Fox's Elijah's Mermaid and Stevie Davies' Awakening. Kohlke, Marie-Luise // Neo-Victorian Studies;2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p207
No abstract available.
- Captain or Colonel: the Soldier in Milton's Life and Art/Images of Kingship in Paradise Lost: Milton's Politics and Christian Liberty. Morrill, John // Review of English Studies;May1986, Vol. 37 Issue 146, p258
Reviews two books. "Captain or Colonel: The Soldier in Milton's Life and Art," by Robert T. Fallon; and "Images of Kingship in Paradise Lost: Milton's Politics and Christian Liberty," by Stevie Davies.
- KITH & KIN (Book). Carolin, Louise // Diva;May2004, Issue 96, p49
Reviews the book "Kith and Kin," by Stevie Davies.
- Books in brief. Rhodes, Fred // Middle East;Apr2010, Issue 410, p64
The article reviews several books including "Creswell Photographs Re-Examined," edited by Bernard O'Kane, "The Borders of Islam: Exploring Samuel Huntington's Faultness From Al-Andalus to the Virtual Ummah," edited by Stig Jarle Hansen, Atle Mesoy and Tuncay Kardas, and "Into Suez," by Stevie...
- Living the Revolution (Book Review). Jones, Susan // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1846
Reviews the book 'Living the Revolution: an oral history of contemporary Cuba. Vol. 2: Four Women,' by Oscar Lewis et al.
- Confronting Revoltion (Book). Camp, Roderic A. // Library Journal;7/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p91
Reviews the book 'Confronting Revolution: Security Through Diplomacy in Central America,' edited by Morris Blachman.
- Poland (Book). Sprules, Marcia L. // Library Journal;5/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p897
Reviews the book 'Poland: Genesis of a Revolution,' edited by Abraham Brumberg.