Neither Use nor Ornament: A Memoir of Bolton, 1920s
- Don't thee `tha' me. Croft, Andy // New Statesman & Society;7/21/95, Vol. 8 Issue 362, p39
Reviews the books `Life Without Armour' and `Collected Stories,' by Alan Sillitoe and `Neither Use Nor Ornament,' by Bill Naughton.
- THEY'RE OFF AND STUMBLING. McCarten, John // New Yorker;10/7/1967, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p131
The article reviews the play "Keep It in the Family," directed by Allan Davis, written by Bill Naughton, and starring Patrick Magee, performed in Broadway, New York City.
- Spring and Port Wine. // Variety Movie Reviews;1/1/1970, Issue 1, p100
The article reviews the film "Spring and Port Wine," directed by Peter Hammond and starring James Mason and Susan George.
- The Family Way. // Variety Movie Reviews;1/1/1967, Issue 1, p37
The article reviews the film "Elvira Madigan," directed by Roy Boulting and starring Hayley Mills and Avril Angers.
- Alfie. // Variety Movie Reviews;1/1/1966, Issue 1, p130
The article reviews the film "Alfie," directed by Lewis Gilbert and starring Michael Caine and Shelley Winters.
- BOW BELLS JANGLED. McCarten, John // New Yorker;1/2/1965, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p58
The article reviews the plays "Alfie," written by Bill Naughton, and starring Terence Stamp, Juliet Mills, and Mary Hanefey, and "Hughie," directed by JosÃ© Quintero, and starring Eric Smith, and Jason Robards.
- NAUGHTON, BILL. Mellown, Elgin W. // Descriptive Catalogue of the Bibliographies of the Twentieth-Cen;1978, p260
A list of bibliographic references for British writer Bill Naughton from the book "A Descriptive Catalogue of the Bibliographies of Twentieth-Century British Poets, Novelists, and Dramatists," is presented.
- FILMS. WALSH, MOIRA // America;9/3/1966, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p232
The article reviews several films including "Alfie," by Bill Naughton, directed by Lewis Gilbert and starring Michael Caine, Shelley Winters and Vivien Merchant, "The Pad and How to Use It," starring Brian Bedford, Julie Sommars and James Farentino, and "The Idol," starring Michael Parks,...
- Short stories children -- some of the best. Mallett, Margaret // English 4--11;Summer2015, Issue 54, p9
No abstract available.