'Fighting on the Byways': John James Charlesworth, 1900--1993
- Trailering (Book Review). Parker, J. Carlyle // LJ: Library Journal;3/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p480
Reviews the book 'Trailering,' by Richard A. Stevens.
- Fundamentals of Federal Income Taxation (Book). Kiff, Carol R.; Harmelink, Philip J. // Journal of the American Taxation Association;Spring84, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p87
Reviews the book "Fundamentals of Federal Income Taxation," 4th ed.; by Mes J. Freeland, Stephen A. Land, Richard B. Stevens.
- Shared Care in Gastroenterology. Susman, Jeff; Zetterman, Rowen K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug1998, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p1399
Reviews the book "Shared Care in Gastroenterology," by Simon Travis, Richard Stevens and Harry Dalton.
- Richard Frederic Stevens. Crook, Paul; Spooner, David // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/1/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7447, p1079
Presents an obituary of Richard Frederic Stevens.
- Duryea rolls again in Springfield. Cahillane, Jim // Automotive News;7/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5510, p31
Reports on Richard Stevens' creation of a replica of Charles and Frank Duryea's gasoline-powered automobile. Commemoration of the 100th anniversary of Duryea's drive on September 21, 1893 in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- The Life and Times of Chaucer/The Poetry of Chaucer (Book Review). Fry, Donald K. // Library Journal;4/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p925
Reviews books about Geoffrey Chaucer. 'The Life and Times of Chaucer,'; 'The Poetry of Chaucer,' by John Gardner.
- Sex, lies and Steven Kaminski. Sheremata, Davis // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;02/16/98, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the appeals of convicted sex offender Steven Richard Kaminski based on the reports that his accuser was involved with an investigating official. Comments of Kaminski; Details of his trial; The nature of accusations against the investigating officer.
- Biography Almanac (Book). Hochberg, Alan C. // Library Journal;10/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 18, p2014
Reviews the book 'Biography Almanac.'
- Hitting the road in his `historic' horseless carriage. Clancy, Paul // Smithsonian;Sep94, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p104
Looks at the replica of the 1893 Duryea motorcar built by Richard Stevens. Charles and Frank Duryea, inventors of the car; Number they built; Absence of blueprints for the car; How Stevens measured and created patterns and molds; Building the wooden carriage; Cost of building the replica.