- The BOY Behind the Mask. Hallman, Jr., Tom // Read;10/3/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores a boy's decision to have surgery to correct a facial deformity.
- Medical Humanities. Evans, M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/16/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p148
Reviews the book 'Medical Humanities,' edited by M. Evans and I.G. Finlay.
- The Impact of Humanism (Book). Rabil, Albert // International Journal of the Classical Tradition;Summer2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p145
Reviews the book 'The Impact of Humanism,' edited by Lucille Kekewich.
- THE FACTS, MA'AM, JUST THE FACTS. Brooks, David // National Review;5/17/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p44
Reviews the book "Challenges to the Humanities," edited by Chester Finn, Diane Ravitch and P. Holley Roberts, with epilogue by William J. Bennett.
- Applying the Humanities (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan86, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p142
Reviews the book 'Applying the Humanities,' edited by Daniel Callahan, Arthur L. Caplan and Bruce Jennings.
- The Human Condition. LLOYD, GEOFFREY // Mind;Apr2013, Vol. 122 Issue 486, p564
The article reviews the book "The Human Condition" by John Kekes.
- The human condition. Yumnam, Amar // Rock Art Research;May2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p108
A review of the book "The Human Condition," by Robert Bednarik is presented.
- ON BEING HUMAN. A. G. B. // America;4/27/1935, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p68
The article reviews the book "On Being Human," by Gerald Vann.
- Renaissance Humanism (Book Review). Grendler, Paul F. // Canadian Journal of History;Dec88, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p374
Reviews the books 'Renaissance Humanism. Foundations, Forms, and Legacy, Vol. 1, Humanism in Italy, Vol. 2 , 'Humanism Beyond Italy, Vol. 3, Humanism and the Disciplines.'