- Matters Liturgical. G. E. // America;9/19/1925, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p549
The article reviews the book "Matters Liturgical," by Joseph Wuest.
- SAY IT IS PENTECOST (Book). Dalzell, Thomas G. // Theological Studies;Jun2002, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p397
Reviews the book 'Say It Is Pentecost: A Guide Through Balthasar's Logic,' by Aidan Nichols.
- NO BLOODLESS MYTH: A GUIDE THROUGH BALTHASAR'S DRAMATICS (Book). Chapp, Larry // Theological Studies;Jun2003, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p425
Reviews the non-fiction book 'No Bloodless Myth: A Guide Through Balthasar's Dramatics,' by Aidan Nichols.
- Engaging Theologians. Novak, Michael Anthony // Theological Studies;Sep2014, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p705
No abstract available.
- LITURGY: SACROSANCTUM CONCILIUM. Foster, John J. M. // Jurist: Studies in Church Order & Ministry;2010, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p509
The article reviews the book "Liturgy: Sacrosanctum Concilium," Rita Ferrone.
- Collectio Rerum Liturgicarum. // America;8/24/1912, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p476
The article reviews the book "Collectio Rerum Liturgicarum," by Father Joseph Wuest.
- The Spirit of Vatican II. Rutler, George W. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar2008, Issue 181, p43
The article reviews the book "A Challenging Reform: Realizing the Vision of the Liturgical Renewal, 1963-1975," by Piero Marini.
- New Liturgy, New Laws. TWOMEY, GERARD // America;3/28/1981, Vol. 144 Issue 12, p262
The article reviews the book "New Liturgy, New Laws," by R. Kevin Seasoltz.
- ENGAGING THE OPPOSITION. Nixon, J. Peter // America;9/14/2009, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p27
The article reviews the book "Reforming the Liturgy: A Response to the Critics," by John F. Baldovin.