100 ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ON ANNULMENTS
- New Hope for Divorced Catholics (Book). Eykamp, Myriel Crowley; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;3/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p99
Reviews the book 'New Hope for Divorced Catholics: A Concerned Pastor Offers Alternatives to Annulment,' Barry Brunsman.
- `In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce'. // U.S. Catholic;Jun97, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p44
Presents comments and reactions from readers to a previous article about misconceptions in annulments. Includes the suggestion to focus on non-Catholics who need an annulment from their marriage to a Catholic; Call for the Catholic Church to focus on alternatives to annulment.
- Questions raised about easy annulments. Fraga, Brian // Our Sunday Visitor;5/20/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p4
In this article, the author ponders on the global prevalence of Catholic annulments, particularly in the U.S.
- Should annulments be so easy? Van Biema, David; Burke, Greg // Time;5/12/1997, Vol. 149 Issue 19, p45
Questions whether annulments should be so easy to obtain. Joseph P. Kennedy II's fallout of his annulment; Generosity as a criticism of the American church's annulment system; The book `Tearing Asunder: Annulment American Style,' by Robert Vasoli.
- The annulment game. Crowe, Marian E. // Commonweal;9/13/96, Vol. 123 Issue 15, p13
Comments on the Catholic church's policy on annulments. Concepts of sacramentality and canonical validity; Impediments that make a marriage invalid by law.
- How should the church recognize the end of a marriage? Szafranski, Richard T.; Reilly, Bob // U.S. Catholic;Nov94, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p26
Presents arguments for and against the annulment of marriages in the Catholic Church. Annulment process; Divorce as death; Misunderstanding and confusion over annulment; Meeting the needs of institutional structure; Inclusion of the human dynamic in the requirements for a valid annulment;...
- Whom God has put together... Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;05/19/97, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p33
Discusses annulment of marriages by the Catholic Church. What is necessary for annulment; The historical difficulty in receiving annulments; Number of annulments in the world in 1990 and the number of those from the United States; The book `Shattered Faith,' by Sheila Kennedy, in which she...
- I divieti matrimoniali in casi singoli. BONET ALCÓN, José // Anuario Argentino de Derecho CanÃ³nico;2011, Vol. 17, p327
A review of the book "I divieti matrimoniali in casi singoli," by P. Scoponi, part of the Canon Law of Gregorian University series is provided.
- Annulment: 100 Questions and Answers for Catholics. Hanlon, Colette // Catholic Library World;Sep2010, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p38
The article reviews the book "Annulment: 100 Questions and Answers for Catholics," by Pete Vere and Jacqui Rapp.