THE LIFE OF MARY AND THE BIRTH OF JESUS: THE ANCIENT INFANCY GOSPEL OF JAMES
- The Promise. Richard, Lucien J. // Catholic Library World;Jun2008, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p312
The article reviews the book "The Promise," by Cardinal Jean Marie Lustiger.
- Matthew: The Book of Mercy. Rzepecki, Arnold // Catholic Library World;Jun2008, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p321
The article reviews the book "Matthew: The Book of Mercy," by Megan McKenna.
- A Synopsis of the Apocryphal Nativity and Infancy Narratives. Wilson, R. McL. // Journal of Theological Studies;Oct2007, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p689
The article reviews the book "A Synopsis of the Apocryphal Nativity and Infancy Narratives," by J. K. Elliott.
- The Birth of the Messiah. MacRae, George W. // America;11/26/1977, Vol. 137 Issue 17, p384
The article reviews the book "The Birth of the Messiah: A Commentary on the Infancy Narratives in Matthew and Luke," by Raymond E. Brown.
- The Armenian Gospel of the Infancy: With Three Early Versions of the Protoevangelium of James. Gathercole, Simon J. // Journal for the Study of the New Testament;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p133
The article reviews the book "The Armenian Gospel of the Infancy: With Three Early Versions of the Protoevangelium of James," edited and translated by Abraham Terian.
- Ox, ass--and giraffe. Sweas, Megan // U.S. Catholic;Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including Santiago CortÃ©-SjÃ¶berg on the nativity scene and another by Laurie Brink on infancy narratives.
- New Cardinals. Campion, Owen F. // Priest;Mar2012, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the Sacrament of Reconciliation, one on joy in the priesthood, and another on the Infancy Narratives of the Gospel of Luke.
- The Divinity of Christmas. Fox, Matthew // Tikkun;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p83
Focuses on the meaning of Christmas. Views on the context of Christmas stories; Impact of the commercialism of Christmas on its significant role in Christianity; Nature of the birth narratives of Jesus Christ.
- CHRISTMAS DAY, 1937. // America;12/25/1937, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p265
The article presents the Middle-Irish homily of the story of Christmas, which is based in the Holy Bible. It mentions the long journey of Joseph and his pregnant wife, Mary in the streets of Bethlehem, Israel from their town and cites how they struggled to search for food and shelter. Meanwhile,...