Prophet of Nihilism
- Resurrection from the Underground: Feodor Dostoevsky. Ivey, Robert T. // Library Journal;4/1/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 6, p91
Reviews the book `Resurrection From the Underground: Feodor Dostoevsky,' by Rene Girard.
- Violence and the Sacred (Book Review). Lambrecht, Winifred // Library Journal;1/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p101
Reviews the book 'Violence and the Sacred,' by Rene Girard.
- Pride & prophecy. Prusak, Bernard G. // Commonweal;04/25/97, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p29
Reviews the book `Resurrection from the Underground: Feodor Dostoevsky,' by Rene Girard, edited and translated by James G. Williams.
- Ä°NCE MEMED I ROMANININ ÃœÃ‡GEN ARZU MODELÄ°NE GÃ–RE Ä°NCELENMESÄ°. Uçak, Salih // Ekev Academic Review;Fall2009, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p155
Novel is an artificial art of modern time. Novel is, creating a new world. This world gains importance according to imagination of the novelist. The success of novelist's theoritichal work depends on teller's inteligence. Rene Girard's triangular desire model, in fact, is built on the novel's...
- VIOLENCE AND THE SACRED (Book). Farenga, Vincent // Comparative Literature;Fall80, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p419
Reviews the book 'Violence and the Sacred,' by Ren Ã© Girard, translated by Patrick Gregory.
- DO YOU LOVE HIM BECAUSE I DO? Kenney, Theresa M. // Review of Politics;Winter2006, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p142
The article reviews the book "A Theater of Envy: William Shakespeare," by Rene Girard.
- I See Satan Fall Like Lightning (Book). Lefebure, Leo D. // Christian Century;12/12/2001, Vol. 118 Issue 34, p24
Reviews the book 'I See Satan Fall Like Lightning,' by Rene Girard, translated by James G. Williams.
- The Scapegoat (Book). Wagner, Murray L.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;11/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 18, p102
Reviews the book 'The Scapegoat,' by Rene Girard, translated by Yvonne Freccero.
- A Theater of Envy: William Shakespeare. Lahaie, Scot // Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies;2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1/2, p199
The article reviews the book "A Theater of Envy: William Shakespeare," by RenÃ© Girard.