CONCLUDING UNSCIENTIFIC POSTSCRIPT TO PHILOSOPHICAL FRAGMENTS
- A Knight of Daleful Countenance. Auden, W. H. // New Yorker;5/25/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p141
The article discusses the English translation of Soren Kierkegaard's "Papirer," which was edited and translated by Howard and Edna Hong in the U.S. in 1968. The publication will be released in five volumes, with the first published by the Indiana University Press. Background information on...
- SOREN KIERKEGAARD'S JOURNALS AND PAPERS 5 (Book Review). Bradley, Denis J.M. // Theological Studies;Mar79, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p218
Reviews the book 'Soren Kierkegaard's Journals and Papers 5 Autobiographical 1 (1829-1848); 6: Autobiographical 2 (1848-1855); 7. Index and Composite Collation,' edited by Howard V. and Edna H. Hong, assisted by Gregor Malantschuk.
- Concluding Unscientific Postscript: A Critical Guide. Lăzăroiu, George // Linguistic & Philosophical Investigations;2012, Vol. 11, p172
The article reviews the book "Concluding Unscientific Postscript," edited by Rick Anthony Furtak.
- On Making Things Difficult for Learners. McEwan, Hunter // Philosophy of Education Yearbook;2000, p258
The article discusses the idea of making things difficult for learners. "Concluding Unscientific Postscript," by SÃ¸ren Kierkegaard is mentioned and discussed. Facilitating teachers as well as the views of the phenomenologist Michel Serres are mentioned. The article also discusses the views of...
- Spiritual Writings. // Publishers Weekly;9/6/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 35, p33
The article reviews the book "Spiritual Writings," by SÃ¸ren Kierkegaard.
- KNOWLEDGE, VIRTUE, AND ONTOTHEOLOGY: A KIERKEGAARDIAN (SELF-)CRITIQUE. MULDER JR., JACK // Journal for Cultural & Religious Theory;Spring2015, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p377
The article examines philosopher Soren Kierkegaarde's views on faith with regard to ontotheology, virtue, and knowledge. Several methods used by Kierkegaarde to discuss faith as an ethical state are explored to illustrate that they can be examined based on the virtue tradition. Also discussed...
- Book reviews: Classic returns. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;7/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p132
Reviews the book `Concluding Unscientific Postscript to Philosophical Fragments,` by Soren Kierkegaard, translated by Howard Hong and Edna Hong.
- Training in Christianity. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;3/1/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p126
Reviews the book "Training in Christianity," by Soren Kierkegaard.
- Johannes Climacus (Book Review). Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;9/15/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 15, p118
Reviews the book 'Johannes Climacus,' by Soren Kierkegaard, translated by T.H. Croxall.