THEOLOGIANS OF A NEW WORLD ORDER: REINHOLD NIEBUHR AND THE CHRISTIAN REALISTS, 1920-1948
- Theologians of a New World Order: Reinhold Niebuhr and the Christian Realists, 1920-1948. Diefenthaler, Jon // Journal of American History;Mar99, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p1644
Reviews the book `Theologians of a New World Order: Reinhold Niebuhr and the Christian Realists, 1920-1948,' by Heather A. Warren. ISBN 0-19-511438-8
- Shorter notices. Weber, Theodore R. // Theological Studies;Jun98, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p370
Reviews the book `Theologians of a New World Order: Reinhold Niebuhr and the Christian Realists 1920-1948,' by Heather A. Warren.
- Luke the Theologian (Book). Talbert, Charles T. // Journal of Biblical Literature;Summer89, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p345
Reviews the book 'Luke the Theologian: Thirty-Three Years of Research (1950-1983),' by Francois Bovon, and translated by Ken McKinney.
- Theologians at Work. LAY, THOMAS // America;10/21/1967, Vol. 117 Issue 17, p448
The article reviews the book "Theologians at Work," by Patrick Granfield.
- Engaging Theologians. Novak, Michael Anthony // Theological Studies;Sep2014, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p705
No abstract available.
- Augustine, the Theologian. BASTIAN, RALPH J. // America;10/10/1970, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p269
The article reviews the book "Augustine, the Theologian," by Eugene TeSelle.
- ALBERTUS MAGNUS, DOCTOR UNIVERSALIS (Book Review). Devenish, Philip E. // Theological Studies;Jun81, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p315
Reviews the book 'Albertus Magnus, Doctor Universalis 1280/1980,' edited by Gerbert Meyer and Albert Zimmermann.
- Karl Barth's Reception in Korea: An Historical Overview. Young-Gwan Kim // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jan2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p73
Reports on the eagerness of Korean theologians to characterize themselves as evangelicals with emphasis on the maintenance of conduct. Application of Christocentric ecclesiology; Promotion of the rapid growth of the church; Advantage of the influence of Confucianism on the ethical principles of...
- A theology of the 'human other' Patterson, Margot // National Catholic Reporter;7/18/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p17
Interviews M. Shawn Copeland, the president of the Catholic Theological Society of America on theology in Cincinnati, Ohio. Ideas on anthropological theology; Management of social problems; Education of the citizenry on theology.