- THE CHURCH AND ABORTION: IN SEARCH OF NEW GROUND FOR RESPONSE. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1993, Issue 35, p60
Reviews the book "The Church and Abortion: In Search of New Ground for Response," edited by Paul T. Stallsworth.
- Abortion Parley (Book). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p67
Reviews the book 'Abortion Parley,' edited by James Tunstead Burtchaell and foreword by Theodore M. Hesburgh.
- Abortion: Understanding Differences (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul85, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p168
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Understanding Differences,' edited by Sidney Callahan and Daniel Callahan.
- Abortion (Book Review). Paul, Eve W. // ABA Journal;May85, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p104
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Moral and Legal Perspectives,' edited by Jay L. Garfield and Patricia Hennessey.
- Abortion Policy (Book Review). Hunt, Kim S.; Eubanks, Cecil L. // Journal of Politics;Nov86, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p1095
Reviews the book `Abortion Policy: An Evaluation of the Consequences for Maternal and Infant Health,' by Jerome S. Legge Jr.
- The Dilemma of Abortion. Little, Margaret J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb87, Vol. 150, p281
The article reviews the book "The Dilemma of Abortion," by Edwin Kenyon.
- ABORTION (Book Review). Grisez, Germain // Theological Studies;Dec77, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p802
Reviews the book 'Abortion: The Development of the Roman Catholic Perspective,' by John Connery.
- ABORTION AND THE STATUS OF THE FETUS (Book Review). Connery, John R. // Theological Studies;Mar84, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p190
Reviews the book 'Abortion and the Status of the Fetus,' edited by William Bodenson.
- ABORTION IN AMERICA (Book Review). Connery, John R. // Theological Studies;Jun78, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p371
Reviews the book 'Abortion in America: The Origins and Evolution of National Policy,' by James C. Mohr.