- Rising Son. Bowman, James // National Review;3/24/1997, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p50
This article reviews the book "Radical Son: A Generational Odyssey," by David Horowitz.
- A disgraceful career (Book). Windschuttle, Keith // New Criterion;Sep2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p61
Reviews the book "The Anti-Chomsky Reader," edited by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.
- The Misalignments of the Left. Stang, Ron // Books in Canada;May2005, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p28
Reviews the book "Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left," by David Horowitz.
- LEFT ILLUSIONS: AN INTELLECTUAL ODYSSEY (Book). // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2004, Issue 142, p58
Reviews the book "Left Illusions: An Intellectual Odyssey," by David Horowitz.
- How To Beat the Democrats and Other Subversive Ideas (Book). Genovese, Michael A. // Library Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p101
Reviews the book 'How to Beat the Democrats and Other Subversive Ideas,' by David Horowitz.
- Who controls the language? Lehrer, Eli // Insight on the News;05/03/99, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p31
Focuses on conservative activist David Horowitz's efforts to expose the left's domination of politics and culture in the United States, via the language. Advertisements run by Horowitz to protest the left's control of the language; Exercise in linguistics devised by Horowitz to prove his point;...
- A time for Mea Culpas. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Autumn99, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p169
Reports that many members of the radical left who expressed sympathy for the United States' opponents in the Cold War have joined the political mainstream. Includes David Horowitz, author of Radical Son; British journalist William Shawcross.
- `Panther' labeled `lie'; writer stands by `theories'. Toumarkine, Doris // Hollywood Reporter;4/28/95, Vol. 337 Issue 2, p4
Reports that former Berkeley radical Black Panther Party fund-raiser David Horowitz is mounting a campaign to tell the public that Gramercy Pictures' upcoming `Panther,' is a lie. Horowitz to make his case through the Los Angeles-based think tank Center for the Study of Popular Culture;...
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Worcester, Kent; Bryant, Eric // Library Journal;7/1/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 12, p114
Reviews the book `The Politics of Bad Faith: The Radical Assault on America's Future,' by David Horowitz.