- Balthasar's Feast. Winters, Michael Sean // New Republic;08/30/99, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p39
Reviews the book "Heart of the World, Center of the Church: Communio Ecclesiology, Liberalism, and Liberation," by David L. Schindler.
- Missing person. Komonchak, Joseph A. // Commonweal;09/12/97, Vol. 124 Issue 15, p34
Reviews the book `Heart of the World, Center of the Church,' by David L. Schindler.
- Belief and the public square. QUINN, DERMOT // Modern Age;Fall98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p419
Reviews the book `Heart of the World, Center of the Church: Communio, Ecclesiology, Liberalism, and Liberation,' by David Schindler.
- The Liberalism of John Paul II. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1997, Issue 73, p16
Comments on the liberalism of Pope John Paul II expressed in the encyclical "Centesimus Annus." Implications of the encyclical on liberalism addressed in the book "Heart of the World, Center of the Church"; Indictments offered by Christian critics of liberalism and modernity; Reason behind the...
- Philosopher of Love. BEER, JEREMY // American Conservative;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p32
The article focuses on the views and thoughts of philosopher David Schindler on religious rights in the context of liberalism in the U.S. Schindler believes that love is the basic and order of everything, particularly in public life. He argues that love can help people move away from the false...
- Joseph Ratzinger in Communio, Volume 2: Anthropology and Culture. Cerbo II, Michael A. // Catholic Library World;Jun2013, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p285
The article reviews the book "Joseph Ratzinger in Communio: Anthropology and Culture," Volume 2, by Pope Benedict XVI, edited by David L. Schindler and Nicolas J. Healy.
- Ordering Love: Liberal Societies and the Memory of God. By David L. Schindler. Gill, Robin // Journal of Theological Studies;Oct2013, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p873
The article reviews the book "Ordering Love: Liberal Societies and the Memory of God," by David L. Schindler.
- MORAL VISIONS OF THE FREE MARKET. Sproviero, Glen Austin // University Bookman;Winter2006, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p36
Reviews the book "Wealth, Poverty & Human Destiny," edited by Doug Bandow and David Schindler.
- The Algal Bowl. Smith, Jay // Alberta Views;Sep2009, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p58
The article reviews the book "The Algal Bowl," by David W. Schindler and John R. Vallentyne.