JEWISH POWER: INSIDE THE AMERICAN JEWISH ESTABLISHMENT
- Why it Matters that Madoff is Jewish. Nathan-Kazis, Josh // New Voices;Spring2009, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p14
An interview with Jewish American journalist J. J. Goldberg regarding the impact of the Bernard L. Madoff's criticism on the Jewish community in the U.S. is presented. Goldberg says that the Madoff case of investment fraud has a big impact on the community because Madoff operated through a...
- Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish Establishment/The Controversy of Zion: Jewish Nationalism, the Jewish State, and the Unresolved Jewish Dilemma (Book). Ross, Dennis S. // Multicultural Review;June97, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p85
Reviews two books about the Jews. "Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish Establishment," by J. J. Goldberg; "The Controversy of Zion: Jewish Nationalism, the Jewish State, and the Unresolved Jewish Dilemma," by Geoffrey Wheatcroft.
- JEWS, THE ISRAEL LOBBY, AND MULTICULTURALISM. Legge, Jerome S.; Jr. // Contemporary Jewry;Jan1997, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p158
Reviews several books on multiculturalism in Jewish community. "Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish Establishment," by J.J. Goldberg; "Cornerstones of Peace: Jewish Identity Politics and Democratic Theory," by Marla Brettschneider; "The Narrow Bridge: Jewish Views on Multiculturalism,"...
- J. J. Goldberg responds. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p6
A response to a letter to the editor is presented by J. J. Goldberg, author of the article "A Matter of Trust," published in the May, 2009 issue.
- Evangelizing the American Jew (Book Review). Udelson, Joseph H. // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1756
Reviews the book 'Evangelizing the American Jew,' by David Max Eichhorn.
- American Jews in Transition (Book). Endelman, Judith E. // Library Journal;2/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p189
Reviews the book 'American Jews in Transition,' by Chaim I. Waxman.
- 'The Jewish vote is really not about Israel'. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;4/19/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 16, p8
An interview with J. J. Goldberg, columnist and editor-at-large of the newspaper "The Forward" is presented. When asked about the possibility of war between Israel and Iran, he replies that the circumstances are very unlikely. He shares his views on the criticism of mainstream Zionism by...
- JPS: The Americanization of Jewish Culture 1888-1988 (Book). Kaplan, Paul // Library Journal;11/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 18, p93
Reviews the book "JPS: The Americanization of Jewish Culture 1888-1988," by Jonathan Sarna.
- Voting Habits of American Jews. Herberg, Will // America;9/29/1956, Vol. 95 Issue 26, p617
The article reviews the book "The Political Behavior of American Jews," by Leonard H. Fuchs.