- Women's Autobiography (Book). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;3/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p724
Reviews the book 'Women's Autobiography: Essays in Criticism,' edited by Estelle Jelinek.
- How do I love me? Let met count the ways. Bonney, Dean // Books in Canada;Aug/Sep79, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p31
Reviews the autobiography 'How I Overcame My Fear of Whores, Royalty, Gays, Teachers, Hippies, Psychiatrists, Athletes, Transvestites, Clergymen, Police, Children, Bullies, Politicians, Nuns, Grandparents, Doctors, Celebrities, Gurus, Judges, Artists, Critics, Mothers, Fathers, Publishers and...
- Hondo (Book Review). Smith, Curt // Library Journal;3/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p626
Reviews the book 'Hondo: Celtic Man in Motion,' by John Havlicek and Bob Ryan.
- Nitschke (Book). Maxymuk, John // Library Journal;8/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 13, p106
Reviews the book 'Nitschke: The Ray Nitschke Story.'
- The Convict (Book Review). Preston, Gregor A. // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p679
Reviews the book 'The Convict,' by Felix Milani with Micha Grin.
- Sandy (Book Review). Campbell, Victoria; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Nov78, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p56
Reviews the book 'Sandy: The Autobiography of a Star,' by William Berloni and Allison Thomas.
- PB (Book Review). Berger, Morey // Library Journal;12/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 21, p2585
Reviews the book 'PB: The Paul Brown Story,' by Paul Brown and Jack Clary.
- Dora (Book). Street, James B. // Library Journal;8/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 14, p1625
Reviews the book 'Dora,' by Jean Michel in association with Louis Nucera.
- Maxims (Book). O'Connell, Patrick F. // Cistercian Studies Quarterly;2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p359
Reviews the book 'Maxims,' translated by Deborah van Doel, and edited by Maureen M. O'Brien.