- Francis and Clare (Book). Craft, Carolyn M. // Library Journal;12/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 21, p2262
Reviews the book 'Francis and Clare: The Complete Works.'
- Saints for All Seasons (Book Review). Wright, Helen // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p672
Reviews the book 'Saints for All Seasons,' edited by John H. Delaney.
- The Life and After-Life of St. John of Beverley: The Evolution of the Cult of an Anglo-Saxon Saint. Clark, Katie E. // Medium Aevum;2007, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p188
The article reviews the book "The Life and After-Life of St. John of Beverley: The Evolution of the Cult of an Anglo-Saxon Saint," by Susan E. Wilson.
- Blessed Gemma Galgani. M. C. // America;6/23/1934, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p259
The article reviews the book "Blessed Gemma Galgani," by Father Germanus.
- "Protestant Saint.". SCHLAERTH, WILLIAM J. // America;11/2/1935, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p90
The article reviews the book "Joan of Arc," by Milton Waldman.
- Mark Twains Steamboat. // America;7/11/1925, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p306
The article reviews the book "Saints and Ladies" by Clarissa Spencer.
- Matthew (Book). Meier, John P. // Journal of Biblical Literature;Sep84, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p475
Reviews the book 'Matthew: A Commentary on His Literary and Theological Art,' by Robert H. Gundry.
- The Triumph of the Saints (Book Review). Greaves, Richard L. // American Historical Review;Oct78, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p1002
Reviews the book 'The Triumph of the Saints: The Separate Churches of London, 1616-1649,' by Murray Tolmie.
- Francis of Assisi (Book Review). Davis, Charles T. // American Historical Review;Feb76, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p116
Reviews the book 'Francis of Assisi,' by John Holland Smith.