- Augustine through a modern prism. Bathory, Peter Dennis // Society;May/Jun97, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p73
Reviews two books about the fundamental dilemma of Saint Augustine. "Augustine and the Limits of Politics," by Jean Bethke Elshtain; "Love and Saint Augustine," by Hannah Arendt, edited by Joanna Vechiarelli Scott and Judith Chelius Stark.
- Hannah and the Magician. Wolin, Richard // New Republic;10/9/95, Vol. 213 Issue 15, p27
Reviews two books. "Hannah Arendt/Martin Heidegger," by Elzbieta Ettinger; "Love and Saint Augustine," by Hannah Arendt and edited by Joanna Vecchiarelli Scott and Judith Chelins Stark.
- Willing. GAFFNEY, JAMES // America;5/6/1978, Vol. 138 Issue 17, p369
The article reviews the book "Willing," vol. 2, by Hannah Arendt.
- The Life of the Mind (Book Review). Galgan, Gerald J. // Library Journal;1/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p95
Reviews the book 'The Life of the Mind,' by Hannah Arendt.
- The Life of the Mind. // New Yorker;12/4/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 42, p218
The article reviews the book "The Life of the Mind," by Hannah Arendt.
- Communion with others, communion with truth. Bradshaw, Leah // Review of Politics;Spring97, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p368
Reviews the book ` Love and Saint Augustine,' by Hannah Arendt.
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Goldsmith, Francisca // Library Journal;11/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 18, p67
Reviews the book `Love and Saint Augustine,' by Hannah Arendt and edited by Joanne V. Scott and Judith C. Stark.
- Restraints, Rights, Revolutions. Marshall, Charles Burton // New Republic;5/18/63, Vol. 148 Issue 20, p24
Reviews the book "On Revolution," by Hannah Arendt.
- The Art of Alarm. Young-Bruehl, Elisabeth // Good Society Journal;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p19
The article reviews the books "The Origins of Totalitarianism" and "The life of The Mind," by Hanna Arendt.