The Neoconservative Classroom?
- Neoconservatism Redux. Nuechterlein, James // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1996, Issue 66, p7
Reviews two books on neoconservatism by Mark Gerson. "The Neoconservative Vision"; "The Essential Neoconservative Reader."
- Resources for Urban Schools (Book Review). Weitzman, Phillip // Annals of Regional Science;Dec71, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p187
Reviews the book 'Resources for Urban Schools: Better Use and Balance,' edited by Sterling M. McMurrin.
- Schools in Cities (Book Review). Lazerson, Marvin // American Historical Review;Oct84, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p1176
Reviews the book 'Schools in Cities: Consensus and Conflict in American Educational History,' edited by Ronald K. Goodenow and Diane Ravitch.
- Making Urban Schools Work. Williams, Fred T. // Educational Leadership;Nov1968, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p199
This article reviews the book "Making Urban Schools Work," by Mario Fantini and Gerald Weinstein.
- Turnover at the Top: Superintendent Vacancies and the Urban School. Patton, Carol // District Administration;Feb2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p68
The article reviews the book "Turnover at the Top: Superintendent Vacancies and the Urban School," by Bruce Buchanan.
- The Urban School: A Factory for Failure. // Education Digest;Mar1974, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p70
Reviews the book "The Urban School: A Factory for Failure," by Ray C. Rist.
- An Unexpected Minority: White Kids in an Urban School. Morris, Edward W.; Bondy, Jennifer M. // Journal of Thought;Spring/Summer 2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1/2, p113
The article reviews the book "An Unexpected Minority: White Kids in an Urban School," by Edward W. Morris.
- The Redesign of Urban School Systems: Case Studies in District Governance. Szczesny, Tom // Perspectives on Urban Education;Winter2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p26
No abstract available.
- Urban School Reform: Lessons From San Diego. Das, Anne E. // Education Week;6/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p38
Reviews the book "Urban School Reform: Lessons From San Diego," edited by Frederick M. Hess.