Homosexuality and Truth
- THE TRUTH ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY: THE CRY OF THE FAITHFUL. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1997, Issue 70, p56
Reviews the book "The Truth About Homosexuality: The Cry of the Faithful," by John F. Harvey.
- To Cure or Not to Cure. Pattullo, E.L. // National Review;9/30/1996, Vol. 48 Issue 18, p66
The article reviews the book "Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth," by Jeffrey Satinover.
- A response to Dr. May. Coleman, Gerald D. // Theological Studies;Dec97, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p721
Presents the author's reply on Doctor May's alternative analysis of the book `The Truth about Homosexuality,' by John Harvey. Author's discussion of May's objection on his analysis of the book; Comments of May about some points on the book.
- Shorter notices. Coleman, Gerald D. // Theological Studies;Jun97, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p398
Reviews the book `The Truth About Homosexuality: The Cry of the Faithful,' by John F. Harvey.
- Quaestio disputata: Harvey's the truth about homosexuality. May, William E. // Theological Studies;Dec97, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p718
Opinion. Presents the author's views on Gerald Coleman's shorter notice of the book `The Truth About Homosexuality,' by John Harvey. Assertion of Coleman about the book; Harvey's fundamental presupposition about the persons who are homosexually oriented; Coleman's claims on Harvey's confusion...
- Comparing alcoholism and homosexuality. McGovern, Celeste // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/11/96, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p40
Reviews the book `Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth,' by Jeffrey Satinover.
- Matter, Life, and Soul. Barr, Stephen M. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2001, Issue 117, p43
Reviews the book 'The Quantum Brain: The Search for Freedom and the Next Generation of Man,' by Jeffrey Satinover.
- Comparative and International Library Science (Book). Byrd, Cecil K. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May78, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p96
Reviews the book "Comparative and International Library Science," edited by John F. Harvey.
- What Are Gay Men for? Vernon, Mark // Theology & Sexuality: The Journal of the Institute for the Study;Sep2000, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p63
The question asked in the title is one that Mark Vernon takes from Michael Vasey's own writings on sexuality. Vernon notes that Vasey presents a clearly constructavist account of sexuality in which the nature and meaning of homosexuality will change with historical and social circumstances. This...