THE NATURE OF CONFESSION: EVANGELICALS AND POSTLIBERALS IN CONVERSATION
- THE NATURE OF CONFESSION: EVANGELICALS AND POSTLIBERALS IN CONVERSATION. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1997, Issue 70, p55
Reviews the book "The Nature of Confession: Evangelicals and Postliberals in Conversation," edited by Timothy R. Phillips and Dennis L. Okholm.
- Evangelical Futures (Book). Childs, Ian // Evangel;Spring2003, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p26
Reviews the book 'Evangelical Futures,' edited by J.G. Stackhouse.
- Evangelical and Culture (Book Review). Cooper, James Nicoll // American Historical Review;Apr85, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p413
Reviews the book 'Evangelicals and Culture,' by Doreen M. Rosman.
- THE YOUNGER EVANGELICALS (Book). // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2003, Issue 132, p69
Reviews the book 'The Younger Evangelicals,' by Robert E. Webber.
- The Evangelical Challenge (Book Review). Asher, Richard E. // Library Journal;1/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p178
Reviews the book 'The Evangelical Challenge,' by Morris A. Inch.
- Evangelical Futures (Book). Bartlett, James Lee // Journal of Church & State;Winter2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p173
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Evangelical Features: A Conversation on Theological Method,' edited by John G. Stackhouse, Jr.
- Israel strengthens ties with U.S. evangelicals. Donovan, Gill // National Catholic Reporter;2/8/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p6
Reports on efforts of Israeli government to strengthen its relationship with the U.S. evangelicals. Benefits of the efforts for the tourism industry in Israel; Plans of the government to attract evangelicals to the country; Religious beliefs of evangelicals.
- UCC mission group. // Christian Century;1/4/89 - 1/11/89, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p9
The Biblical Witness Fellowship, an evangelical group within the United Church of Christ, has created a special missions committee. According to a survey, UCC members gave substantial funds to missionaries unaffiliated with the UCC because they felt that the church was not concerned with...
- Evangelical vital signs. Wilson, John // Christianity Today;4/24/95, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p13
Editorial. Argues against criticism that evangelicals has forsaken their commitment to God because they are seduced by modernity in the United States. Flourishing scholarship and pastoral instruction; Common purpose of diverse literature.