Ben Bradlee's Version
- He Lost It At The Movies. Lewis, Michael // New Republic;11/20/95, Vol. 213 Issue 21, p40
Reviews the book "A Good Life: Newspapering and Other Adventures," by Ben Bradlee.
- Of Watergate and Janet Cooke. Petrakos, Chris // Quill;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p71
Reviews the autobiography `A Good Life,' by Ben Bradlee.
- Audio reviews. Ives, Nancy R.; Annichiarico, Mark // Library Journal;3/1/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p124
Reviews the sound recording of `A Good Life: Newspapering and Other Adventures,' by Ben Bradlee.
- The Bradlee files. Bradlee, Benjamin C. // Newsweek;9/25/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 13, p83
Provides an excerpt from the author's book, `A Good Life,' which talks about sex, the press and the presidency. His experience having a friend, John F. Kennedy run for president; His ignorance of Kennedy's sex life; The death of Mary Meyer, one of Kennedy's girlfriends; Meyer's diary;...
- Last of the red hots. Whyte, Kenneth // Saturday Night;Oct96, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p27
Comments on the memoirs of journalists. Ben Bradlee's `A Good Life'; Pierre Berton's `My Times'; Burnishing of own legends; Membership in the Sordmen's Club; Wives' reaction to husbands' infidelity; Support for sexual liberation.
- Bradlee honored. // Editor & Publisher;01/11/97, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p42
Reports on the election of Benjamin C. Bradlee to the Maryland-Delaware-District of Columbia (MDDC) Newspaper Hall of Fame in recognition of his support for free press. Bradlee's induction at the annual Editorial Awards Luncheon during MDDC's winter convention.
- LETTER FROM WASHINGTON. // National Review;2/8/1980, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p135
The article offers observations related to activities from the field of journalism in Washington D.C. The article reports on the election of the editor of the newspaper "Washington Post," to succeed Benjamin C. Bradlee. In association with the discussion the article highlights the credentials of...
- The Whole Story. ROBINSON, EUGENE // Moderate Voice;10/28/2014, p1
In this article, the author offers information on Ben Bradlee, editor of the American newspaper The Post, regarding personal and professional life. He mentions that Ben had an influential personality and that had a charismatic effect on the people who worked for him. He further adds that Ben...
- Notes from back of an envelope. Winship, Thomas // Editor & Publisher;6/15/96, Vol. 129 Issue 24, p8
Comments on developments in and around the publishing industry. Highlights of the 1996 James L. Batten Symposium on Civic Journalism in Washington; News from the Freedom Forum with the transfer of Everette Dennis to the global scene; `Philadelphia Inquirer' newspaper's history with the Pulitzer...