MICROCOSM AND CREATOR: THE THEOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY OF MAXIMUS THE CONFESSOR
- Close to Nature (Book). Reiser, Frank; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;2/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p105
Reviews the book 'Close to Nature: An Exploration of Nature's Microcosm,' text by Hans Krook.
- Review: Microcosm by Carl Zimmer. Burch, Druin // New Scientist;5/10/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 2655, p51
The + article reviews the book "Microcosm," by Carl Zimmer.
- Families in Context (Book). McDaniel, Susan A. // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Fall1993, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p474
Reviews the book "Families in Context: A World History of Population," by G. Robina Quale.
- Darwin's Tiny White Box. Moosa, Tauriq // Skeptic;2008, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p67
The article reviews the book "Microcosm: E. Coli and the New Science of Life," by Carl Zimmer.
- 'Minor mundus homo' (Book). Hintz, Ernst Ralf // Speculum;Jul2002, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p912
Reviews the book 'Minor mundus homo': Studien zur Mikrokosmos-Idee in der mittelalternlichen Literature,' by Ruth Finckh.
- The Microcosm of Joseph ibn Saddiq: Translated with an Introduction and Notes. Smithius, Renate // Journal of Semitic Studies;Autumn2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p431
The article reviews the book "The Microcosm of Joseph ibn Saddiq: Translated with an Introduction and Notes," edited and translated by Jacob Haberman.
- The Spiral Path. Pulver, Fred // Macrobiotics Today;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p14
Comprehends the pattern of life based on the spiral pattern of the macrocosm. Influences that coerce one to think in a linear manner; Example of spiralic education found in George Ohsawa's writing; Ways to enjoy the spiral path of life.
- ERRATUM. Cooke, G. Dennis // BioScience;Apr1968, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p305
A correction to the article "The pattern of autotrophic succession in laboratory microcosms" that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- CELLmicrocosmos 2.2: advancements and applications in modeling of three-dimensional PDB membranes. Sommer, Björn; Dingersen, T.; Schneider, S.; Rubert, S.; Gamroth, C. // Journal of Cheminformatics;2010 Supplement 1, Vol. 2 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract is presented of a research paper "CELLmicrocosmos 2.2: Advancements and Applications in Modeling of Three-Dimensional PDB Membranes," by C. Gamroth and colleagues, which was presented at the 5th German Conference on Chemoinformatics held in Germany on November 8-10, 2009.