WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- STANDING FOR SPAIN. Colebatch, Hal G. P. // Quadrant Magazine;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p92
The article reviews the book "The Last Crusade: Spain, 1936," by Warren H. Carroll.
- THE GLORY OF CHRISTENDOM. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1994, Issue 46, p72
Reviews the book "The Glory of Christendom," by Warren H. Carroll.
- Confronting Revoltion (Book). Camp, Roderic A. // Library Journal;7/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p91
Reviews the book 'Confronting Revolution: Security Through Diplomacy in Central America,' edited by Morris Blachman.
- Living the Revolution (Book Review). Jones, Susan // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1846
Reviews the book 'Living the Revolution: an oral history of contemporary Cuba. Vol. 2: Four Women,' by Oscar Lewis et al.
- Poland (Book). Sprules, Marcia L. // Library Journal;5/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p897
Reviews the book 'Poland: Genesis of a Revolution,' edited by Abraham Brumberg.
- The Revolutions of 1989 (Book). Saxonberg, Steven // Slavic & East European Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p796
Reviews the book 'The Revolutions of 1989,' edited by Vladimir Tismaneanu.
- Revolution and Reaction (Book Review). Pinkney, David H. // American Historical Review;Dec76, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p1130
Reviews the book 'Revolution and Reaction: 1848 and the Second French Republic,' edited by Roger Price.
- The American Revolution (Book). Tryon, Roy H. // Library Journal;5/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p63
Reviews the book 'The American Revolution,' by Edward Countryman.
- Revolution in Europa (Book Review). Koenigsberger, H.G. // American Historical Review;Oct86, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p908
Reviews the book 'Revolution in Europa: Ursprung und Wege innerer Gewalt; Strukturen, Elemente, Exempel.,' by Ferdinand Seibt.