Beyond Political Intrigue
- The Oecumenical Councils of the Roman Catholic Church from Trent to Vatican II (1545â€“1965). Edited by Klaus Ganzer, Giuseppe Alberigo, and Alberto Melloni. TANNER, NORMAN // Journal of Theological Studies;Apr2011, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p385
The article reviews the book "The Oecumenical Councils of the Roman Catholic Church From Trent to Vatican II (1545-1965)," edited by Klaus Ganzer, Giuseppe Alberigo and Alberto Melloni.
- HISTORY OF VATICAN II (Book Review). Lawler, Michael G. // Theological Studies;Jun2001, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p384
Reviews the book `History of Vatican II, Volume 3. The Mature Council: Second Period and Intersession,' edited by Giuseppe Alberigo and Joseph A. Komanchak.
- Conciliorum Oecumenicorum Generaliumque Decreta. Editio critica. Volume I: The Oecumenical Councils from Nicaea I to Nicaea II (325-787). Wessel, Susan // Catholic Historical Review;Apr2008, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p321
The article reviews the book "Conciliorum Oecumenicorum Generaliumque Decreta. Editio critica: The Oecumenical Councils From Nicaea I to Nicaea II (325-787)," vol. 1, edited by Giuseppe Alberigo, et al.
- Chiesa conciliare (Book Review). Kay, Richard // American Historical Review;Feb83, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p93
Reviews the book 'Chiesa conciliare: Identita e significato del conciliarismo,' by Giuseppe Alberigo.
- The Mature Council, Second Period, and Intersession, September 1963-September 1964 (Book). Gallagher, Clarence // Journal of Theological Studies;Apr2004, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p413
Reviews the book "History of Vatican II. Volume 3. The Mature Council, Second Period, and Intersession, September 1963-September 1964," edited by Giuseppe Alberigo with the English version edited by Joseph Komonchak.
- CHIESA CONCILIARE (Book Review). Morrissey, Thomas E. // Theological Studies;Dec82, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p720
Reviews the book 'Chiesa Conciliare: Identita e Significato del Conciliarismo,' by Giuseppe Alberigo.
- Obituary. Melloni, Alberto // Catholic Historical Review;Oct2007, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p1030
The article presents an obituary for Giuseppe Alberigo, an expert on church history.
- ROMA LOVANIO TRENTO. UNA TEOLOGIA CONCILIARE? Motta, Franco // Roma Moderna e Contemporanea;gen-dic2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1/2, p25
The article discusses Catholic religion history, focusing on religious reforms and theology of the Council of Trent, an Ecumenical Council of the Roman Catholic Church that convened in Trent (the capital of the Prince-Bishopric of Trent of the Holy Roman Empire, in Italy) between December 13,...
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF VATICAN II/VATICAN II: FORTY YEARS LATER. Buckley, Thomas E. // Theological Studies;Sep2007, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p693
The article reviews the books "A Brief History of Vatican II," by Giuseppe Alberigo and "Vatican II: Forty Years Later," edited by William Madges.