Who Ordereth All Things Mightily
- Making Sense of Evolution: Darwin, God and the Drama of Life. Deane-Drummond, Celia // Science & Christian Belief;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p187
The article reviews the book "Making Sense of Evolution: Darwin, God and the Drama of Life," by John F. Haught.
- Deeper than Darwin: The Prospect for Religion in the Age of Evolution (Book). Boice, Daniel // Catholic Library World;Dec2003, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p123
Reviews the book "Deeper Than Darwin: The Prospect for Religion in the Age of Evolution," by John F. Haught.
- Resting on the Future: Catholic Theology for an Unfinished Universe. Rahl, Robert R. // Catholic Library World;Jun2016, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p268
No abstract available.
- 'Promise' of the universe. Heffern, Rich // National Catholic Reporter;12/12/2003, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p3a
Interviews John F. Haught, professor of theology at Georgetown University in Washington D.C., on the link between science and religion. Aspects on the Anthropic Principle; Way in which religion is depicted in science; General attitude of science to life and mind.
- A Response to the Boyle Lecture. Morris, Simon Conway // Science & Christian Belief;Apr2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p21
Comments on the 2003 Boyle Lecture by John F. Haught which focused on the Darwinian portrait of life in earth and the issue of how to reconcile evolution with the idea of divine providence. Principal thought with regards to Haught's Boyle Lecture; Way to maintain the barrier to mutual...
- What Is God? (Book). Chase, Elise // Library Journal;2/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p85
Reviews the book 'What Is God?: How to Think About the Divine,' by John F. Haught.
- What Is Religion? An Introduction (Book). Curley, Augustine J. // Library Journal;12/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 20, p129
Reviews the book "What Is Religion? An Introduction," by John F. Haught.
- God and the New Atheism: A Critical Response to Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens. Shea, William M. // American Theological Inquiry;2010, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p184
The article reviews the book "God and the New Atheism: A Critical Response to Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens," by John F. Haught.
- Natural Religion. Liccione, Michael // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb2007, Issue 170, p39
The article presents a review of the book "Is Nature Enough?: Truth and Meaning in the Age of Science," by John F. Haught.