- Overcoming Law (Book). Boudreaux, Donald J. // Public Choice;Jul96, Vol. 88 Issue 1/2, p215
Reviews the book 'Overcoming Law,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Anti-Trust Law (Book). Caswell, Robert J. // Library Journal;11/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 19, p2263
Reviews the book 'Anti-Trust Law: An Economic Perspective,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Reflections on Judging. Dougherty, Jude P. // Review of Metaphysics;Mar2014, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p660
No abstract available.
- FRONTIERS OF LEGAL THEORY (Book review). Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark // Publishers Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 22, p72
Reviews the book 'Frontiers of Legal Theory,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Lapse of Judgment. Teachout, Peter Read // California Law Review;Oct89, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p1259
Reviews the book 'Law and Literature: A Misunderstood Relation,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Antitrust After the Interception: Of a Heroic Returner and Myriad Paths. Carrier, Michael A. // Stanford Law Review;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p287
Reviews the book 'Antitrust Law,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Law and Legal Theory in England and America (Book). Ewald, William // Texas International Law Journal;Spring98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p381
Reviews the book 'Law and Legal Theory in England and America,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Antitrust Law (Book Review). Siegfried, John J. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan78, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p691
Reviews the book 'Antitrust Law: An Economic Perspective,' by Richard A. Posner.
- Law and Literature: A Misunderstood Relation. Gardiner, Anne Barbeau // Clio;Fall90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p91
The article reviews the book "Law and Literature: A Misunderstood Relation," by Richard A. Posner.