WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- PILGRIMS' PROGRESS. Miller, Eric // Fides et Historia;Summer/Fall2015, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p138
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Appleby, R. Scott // Journal of American History;Jun97, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p273
Reviews the book `Conspicuous Criticism: Traditional, the Individual, and Culture in American Social Thought, From Veblen to Mills' by Christopher Shannon.
- Reviews of books: United States. Feffer, Andrew // American Historical Review;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p909
Reviews the book `Conspicuous Criticism: Tradition, the Individual, and Culture in American Social Thought, from Veblen to Mills,' by Christopher Shannon.
- SOCIOLOGY. Covington, Percye // America;3/10/1917, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p527
A personal narrative is presented which discusses the author's experience in growing up in the U.S.
- Everyday Life in South Asia (Book). Schmidt, Janet // Teaching Tolerance;Fall2003, Issue 24, p61
Reviews the book "Everyday Life in South Asia."
- Science in Everyday Life in America (Book). // Booklist;5/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 18, p1702
Reviews the book 'Science in Everyday Life in America,' vol. 5.
- Self-Identity and Everyday Life. Gamsby, Patrick // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Winter2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p203
A review of the book "Self-Identity and Everyday Life," by Harvie Ferguson is presented.
- Everyday Life: A Poetics of Vernacular Practices. JORDAN-SMITH, PAUL // Western Folklore;Spring/Summer2008, Vol. 67 Issue 2/3, p283
This article presents a review of the book "Everyday Life: A Poetics of Vernacular Practices," by Roger D. Abrahams.
- Modernism, Daily Time and Everyday Life. Schröder, Leena Kore // Review of English Studies;Nov2008, Vol. 59 Issue 242, p809
The article reviews the book "Modernism, Daily Time and Everyday Life," by Bryony Randall.