WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- PILGRIMS' PROGRESS. Miller, Eric // Fides et Historia;Summer/Fall2015, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p138
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Appleby, R. Scott // Journal of American History;Jun97, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p273
Reviews the book `Conspicuous Criticism: Traditional, the Individual, and Culture in American Social Thought, From Veblen to Mills' by Christopher Shannon.
- Reviews of books: United States. Feffer, Andrew // American Historical Review;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p909
Reviews the book `Conspicuous Criticism: Tradition, the Individual, and Culture in American Social Thought, from Veblen to Mills,' by Christopher Shannon.
- The Hidden Beauty of Everyday Life. Rzepecki, Arnold // Catholic Library World;Dec2006, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p157
The article reviews the book "The Hidden Beauty of Everyday Life," by Kent Nerburn.
- SOCIOLOGY. Covington, Percye // America;3/10/1917, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p527
A personal narrative is presented which discusses the author's experience in growing up in the U.S.
- Everyday Life in South Asia (Book). Schmidt, Janet // Teaching Tolerance;Fall2003, Issue 24, p61
Reviews the book "Everyday Life in South Asia."
- Science in Everyday Life in America (Book). // Booklist;5/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 18, p1702
Reviews the book 'Science in Everyday Life in America,' vol. 5.
- Epics of Everyday Life: Encounters in a Changing Russia (Book). Decker, Robert // Library Journal;4/15/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p110
Reviews the book "Epics of Everyday life: Encounters in a Changing Russia," by Susan Richards.
- Self-Identity and Everyday Life. Gamsby, Patrick // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Winter2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p203
A review of the book "Self-Identity and Everyday Life," by Harvie Ferguson is presented.