Ralph Reed's Real Agenda
- Religious right? Hitchcock, James // National Review;10/14/1996, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p85
The article reviews the book "Active Faith: How Christians Are Changing the Soul of American Politics," by Ralph Reed.
- Reed in the Wind. Lemann, Nicholas // New Republic;7/08/96, Vol. 215 Issue 2, p32
Reviews two books. "Active Faith: How Christians Are Changing the Soul of American Politics," by Ralph Reed; "The Godless Constitution: The Case Against Religious Correctness," by Isaac Kramnick and R. Laurence Moore.
- Politically Incorrect: The Emerging Faith Factor in American Politics (Book). Wilcox, Clyde // Review of Religious Research;Dec96, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p179
Reviews the book "Politically Incorrect: The Emerging Faith Factor in American Politics," by Ralph Reed.
- Is God a Republican? Kramnick, Isaac; Moore, R. Laurence // American Prospect;Sep/Oct96, Issue 28, p50
Examines the role of the religious right in the 1996 presidential election in the United States. Christian Coalition head Ralph Reed's support for Republican candidates; Religion in a secular state; Reed's mission to clean up the coalition's act.
- Presidential race sparks debate over role of religion. // Church & State;Feb2000, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p19
Reports on developments related to religion and politics in the United States, as of February 2000. Includes debates over the role of religion at the 2000 presidential campaign in the United States; Religious views of several presidential hopefuls; Former Christian Coalition executive director...
- The gospel according to Ralph. Birnbaum, Jeffrey H.; Barrett, Laurence I. // Time;5/15/1995, Vol. 145 Issue 20, p28
Profiles Ralph Reed, executive director of the Christian Coalition and comments on the time he spends lobbying politicians. The annual budget of the group; The power that the Christian Coalition holds over the Republican Party in the 1996 election; Biographical information about Reed; How much...
- NINE YEARS AGO IN TIME. // Time;6/21/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 25, p25
Reports that the growing role of religion in presidential politics was examined in a 1995 "Time" magazine cover story about the Christian Coalition's Ralph Reed, now a regional chairman of the Bush-Cheney campaign. Excerpts from the article; Reflections on the meaning of Reed's success.
- Faith, Freedom And Front-Row Seats: I'm A `Values Voter,' But Not The Kind I Net At These Events. Lynn, Barry W. // Church & State;Oct2010, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p23
In this article, the author reflects on religious right gatherings like Ralph Reed's Faith & Freedom Coalition's First Conference and Strategy Briefing and Family Research Council's "Values Voter Summit" which he attended in 2010 in the U.S. He expresses his annoyance about the issue on values...
- DEEP IN THE HEART OF FLORIDA. Miles, Jack // Commonweal;12/3/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 21, p38
Focuses on reclaiming political Christianity in the U.S. Efforts of Ralph Reed, chairman of U.S. President George W. Bush's southeast regional campaign, to increase votes from Evangelical Christians; Information on the churchgoing habit of the president; Use of religion in the campaign of...