- Adult books: Nonfiction. Ford, Patricia // Booklist;5/15/94, Vol. 90 Issue 18, p1647
Reviews the book `On the New Frontiers of Genetics and Religion,' by Robert J. Nelson.
- J. Robert Nelson shot. // Christian Century;4/17/91, Vol. 108 Issue 13, p426
Covers the events surrounding the shooting of J. Robert Nelson, director of the Institute of Religion at the Texas Medical Center in Houston. Nelson's background; More.
- PASSAGES. // Christianity Today;Oct2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p20
Presents updates on several executives and leaders of Christian organizations in the U.S. as of October 2004. Joseph M. Stowell; J. Robert Nelson; Robert W. Johnson; Roger Cross.
- God & Vanderbilt. // Time;6/13/1960, Vol. 75 Issue 24, p61
The article reports on the resignation of Dean J. Robert Nelson and ten other divinity-school faculty members of the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. It reveals that the commotion was influenced by the expulsion of an African-American student named James M. Lawson Jr. whom Nelson...
- World of Genetics (Book). // Booklist;6/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 19/20, p1788
Reviews the book 'World of Genetics, Second edition,' edited by K. Lee Lerner and Brenda Wilmoth Lerner.
- Genetic Testing (Book). Warren, Virginia // European Journal of Public Health;Jun2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p156
Review the book 'Genetic Testing: Policy Issues for the New Millennium.'
- Genetics in Endocrinology. Baumann, Gerhard // New England Journal of Medicine;12/5/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 23, p1897
Reviews the book 'Genetics In Endocrinology,' edited by John D. Baxter.
- Physiological Genetics (Book). Davis, Rowland H. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec80, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p696
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Physiological Genetics,' edited by John G. Scandalios.
- Encyclopaedia of genetics (Book). Lee, John A. // Biologist;Dec2001, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p286
Reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Genetics," edited by Eric C.R. Reeve.