WORD AND SILENCE: HANS URS VON BALTHASAR AND THE SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER BETWEEN EAST AND WEST
- A Closer With Christ: A Personal Ignatian Retreat. Browne, Lynn M. // Catholic Library World;Sep2004, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p57
Reviews the book "A Closer With Christ: A Personal Ignatian Retreat," by Raymond Thomas Gawronski.
- Letters. Chodakiewicz, Marek Jan // Sarmatian Review;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p1625
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the poetic recollection of Czeslaw Milosz by Raymond Gawronski in the April 2001 issue.
- For the Communion of the Churches: The Contribution of the Groupe des Dombes. Cassidy, James // One in Christ;2011, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p171
The article reviews the book "For the Communion of the Churches: The Contribution of the Groupe des Dombes," edited by Catherine E. Clifford.
- Ecumenical Dialogue. Huffman, Tim // Trinity Seminary Review;Winter/Spring2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p58
The article reviews the book "Ecumenical Dialogue," by Angelo Maffeis.
- Harvesting the Fruits. Browne, Lynn M. // Catholic Library World;Dec2010, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p123
The article reviews the book "Harvesting the Fruits," by Walter Kasper.
- AGREEABLE AGREEMENT: AN EXAMINATION OF THE QUEST FOR CONSENSUS IN ECUMENICAL DIALOGUE. KELLY, GERARD // Theological Studies;Jun2011, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p437
The article reviews the book "Agreeable Agreement: An Examination of the Quest for Consensus in Ecumenical Dialogue," by Minna HietamÃ¤ki, included in the series "Ecclesiologial Investigations."
- NEW STARTING POINTS IN ECUMENICAL PEACE DIALOGUEâ€”THREE PERSPECTIVES: AN INTRODUCTION. Mellen, Elizabeth Hanson // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Summer/Fall2000, Vol. 37 Issue 3/4, p421
Discusses various aspects of ecumenical peace dialogue. Assessment on church reconciliations; Importance of ecunemical peace dialogue in understanding the transformative power of God; Discussion on Christian pacifist and just-war theory.
- Anglican-Roman Catholic dialogues: Mutual recognition of ministries. Huffman, Byron L. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Spring93, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p157
Discusses the achievement of unity between Anglican and Roman Catholic orders through ecumenical dialogues. Mutual recognition of ministry as primary concern; Historical context of the separation between the two orders; Significance of the ecumenical dialogues; Ecclesiology and eucharistic...
- Conversation or competition? Rabey, Steve // Christianity Today;09/07/98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p22
Provides information on the Catholic-Pentecostal dialogue held in Vatican City, Rome. Commonalities of the Pentecostals and Roman Catholics; Goals and significance of the ecumenical talks; Issues on religious doctrines emphasized in the talks.