- Ables to Zoldak. Coren, Michael // Books in Canada;Apr97, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p84
Reviews the book 'The Hand of God,' by Bernard Nathanson.
- An inside look at the abortion trade. Woodard, Joe // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/17/97, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p38
Reviews the book `The Hand of God: A Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor Who Changes His Mind,' by Bernard Nathanson, M.D.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Olson, Ray // Booklist;4/1/96, Vol. 92 Issue 15, p1330
Reviews the book `The Hand of God: A Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor Who Changed His Mind,' by Bernard Nathanson.
- Forecasts: Religion. Tickle, Phyllis; Steinberg, Sybil S. // Publishers Weekly;4/8/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 15, p61
Reviews the book `The Hand of God: A Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor Who Changed His Mind,' by Bernard N. Nathanson, M.D,
- Out of the Darkness. GROESCHEL, BENEDICT // Priest;Jun2011, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p31
In the article,the author discusses the important lessons that could be learned by the members of the Catholic Church on the life and death of Doctor Bernard Nathanson. He claims that the doctor was once a notorious abortionist who became an advocate against abortion. He cites that Nathanson was...
- The Abortion Papers (Book). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;1/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p105
Reviews the book 'The Abortion Papers: Inside the Abortion Mentality,' by Bernard N. Nathanson.
- THE HUNDRED YEARS' WAR. MILLEGAN, BRANTLY // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Sept/Oct2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p33
The article focuses on the U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) contraception mandate as of September 2014. Topics include Margaret Sanger, who opened the first birth control clinic in the U.S. in 1916, Lutheran scholar Allan Carlson, and the book "The Population Bomb" by Paul Ehrlich. Attention...
- Aborting America (Book Review). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;11/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 19, p2331
Reviews the book 'Aborting America,' by Bernard N. Nathanson.
- Move to repeal abortion laws. // New York;1/7/85, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p40
Fifteen years ago, Dr. Bernard Nathanson was one of the founders of the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws. Nathanson is once again trying to change the abortion laws, but he now travels the country for the pro-life movement.